Sign in to follow this  
Muse

What's your favourite Wurm skill?

This is a chance to tell everyone what skill you're good at, what you want to get good at, and what you enjoy doing.

Out of the 138 skills, it doesn't have to be your highest skill, but maybe the one you enjoy the most even if that's completely different.

This could also be a chance to imagine what kind of skills Wurm could have in the future.

My suggestions of Morris Dancing, Yoga and Tiddly-Winks have all been thrown out already unfortunately, so have your say!

So..what's your favourite skill? :) 

• Like 2

Digging, because of what you can do with it.

Dairy Food Making because of Artisan Cheesemaker (it's better than Master Cheesemaker).

• Like 2

Digging is probably the best feature Wurm has to offer, but I really enjoy mining and I'm not sure why.

• Like 1

Shipbuilding... Ask @arakielI keep making boats and cluttering the deed with them lol. Can't give them away fast enough.

• Like 2

I liked the old fishing, too. Relaxing but you still felt productive.

Digging and mining are probably the closest replacements. They're the skills I grind when I need a break from grinding.

• Like 1

Positioning wagon constantly while riding, trying to stay on the road.

• Like 6

Fighting skills, next best thing are stuff that i can do out in the woods, i feel like trapped and also anxiety if i have to be inside caves or houses too long, i need the "fresh air".

• Like 3

Forestry would be my favorite skill but far from the highest because I like to pick sprouts quickly with a high QL sickle with a high WoA enchant. I never harvest or prune things either just to raise up the skill. I do wear the Forester title though. Then of course Gardening goes right along with this and can't really be avoided since when I plant out forests or missing trees cut down afterwards it uses this skill. Come to think of it I would prefer that planting the sprouts would be linked to the Forestry skill as well. Seems to make more sense than Gardening to me but you know how that goes...

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Masonry! Digging! Mining! Carpentry!

I build things...

• Like 3

I like cooking, I also like forestry.

Personal favorite has to digging though.

• Like 1

Fighting, Archaeology/Restoration and Chain Armour Smithing.  Hard to decide between the 3

• Like 1

Forestry - Because a large enough amount of sprouts makes growing forests effortless!

• Like 3

parking up my boat in that 'just right' spot.. rammed into the side of a building 

also archaeology is cool - I like how it's a little unpredictable and you get to wander around finding stuff and maybe one day you'll make something cool!

• Like 2

Teraforming!  it's what hooked me. It's why I still play. To be able to change the game world. 

So I guess that would be.  Digging, mining, masonry and carpentry, with a little paving.

• Like 4