Sign in to follow this  
Daryan_AT

(Independence) Digging Incorporated - Be picky with location - Join a high quality village with lots of support and a good location!

Hello,

First off, we here on Indy do have far less Lag than Xanadu ?

I'm located on Independence Q 20, just a bit south-west of the new central spawn hub "Haven Landing", you can follow the big 2 wide roads to find the place.

The village is located on the newly created Canal, that connects the inner central Lake Crystal Bay and the small lake South Haven Lake and leads to the south sea, through a ship-tunnel.  Means, you can sail to the village from south-east server boarder, and you can walk here from land.

You can go shopping at the C.L.U.B. market, managed by Champagnedragon, just a minute north of my village, and i can also offer help on entchanting tools or weapons with my priest, and possibly help from alliance-priests, which will make your newbie life incredibly easier, and your veteran life bit more comfortable.

I offer a village workshop, which has all kind of raw and bulk materials inside, which you can use to make your items out of. (For example Wooden Logs, Rockshards, Sand, Clay, Iron, Silver, Zinc, Tin, etc.)

I offer a clay tile in the area, which you can dig all you like, the next closest claytile is at Haven Landing and further away at the eastern Lakes.

The idea is, useing these materials you can create and improve your items and skills very efficiently. I can provide some free skiller tools as a starting gift, after short playtime. 

The workshop provides beds, forges, ovens, BSB, FSB, and of course shelter from the outside world ?

You are allowed to use the free, public usable rockshards to make your bricks for your first stone house later, or use free Logs for a wooden house, and sand/clay for mortar and keep all materials you create for yourself of course.

I see no need to focus on a house for a new player, but if you stay around for longer time, login regulary, i will help you to make a house plot for yourself.

Screenshots i will add later.

My character ingame name is Daryan, leave a forum message, try me ingame or try discord:

@OsteGames/Steam/Twitch#6175

Twitch streamers, please notify me and keep the chat windows covered.

Here is the topic about the Process of makeing the Canal:

Edited by Daryan_AT
  • Like 1

I'm playing in the EU timezone (Austria, Germany, Denmark, Norway)

I can offer lots of experience from my 5 years of playtime ?

[11:17:09] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Wurm, week 3 of the starfall of the Leaf, 1063.

That's 1925 days, 18 hours and 35 minutes ago.    ?

[11:17:09] You have played 332 days, 21 hours and 20 minutes.  ?   (way too much online)

[11:17:09] You have been premium a total of 37 months since Dec 2013.

Bump. Takeing in Old and New folks. Gararanteed that you have a better experience than playing alone in a wooden shed - join up villages ?

On 3/14/2019 at 11:57 PM, ArthurHawkwing said:

what Lag on Xanadu, we sent it all to Indy

The Lag is now all back to Xanadu ?

Until the potatoe batteries break again!