Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

can close

can close, everything sold

Edited by Qdlaty
Moderation Edit

Don't let other people's stupidity affect your life. Let it pass. Don't sell :)

4 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

only serious offers

Serious offers probably need a serious thread with serious information? Like skill dumps with actual values rather than rough numbers, I'm not convinced this is a serious sale.

Edited by SmeJack
  • Like 7

This is a sales thread. Please keep the posts relevant to the sales thread and respectful towards the OP as well as the other members of the community. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

most cradfting skill s80/90+ or higher

14 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

ultra high channeling

These two descriptions are interesting, but in no way are enough for anyone to make a real offer.  You have to give skill dumps or use Niarja to show us what your characters really have to offer.  The 100 faith is nice, but not a huge selling point, since getting into a sermon group isn't hard.  You need to do a little work to make a good sale.  If you don't and sell based on what you posted above, your offers will come in lower than what it is all worth.

Based on the limited details I see, I could offer around 500 euros for all of it.  If the accounts are as good as you are hinting, the bundle might be worth as much as 2000 euros or more.  But who is willing to take that kind of risk with no detail?

Sorry for your bad experiences and decision to leave.  Sometimes we just need to vent on forums and take a few weeks off, then get right back to playing again.  Never sell when mad about the game, because it makes you sell cheaply and lose a lot of money.

• Like 3

@Wurmhole all chars are gone already, skill dumps went to new owners and payemnts received, next week after im back from abroad all chars will go to new hands, thanks everyone

IT can be closed

• Like 1