Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

revert headbob broken game

MAJOR desync, stam bugs, broken spyglasses, broken animations. whatever happened with this patch wrecked the game

revert, thx

Edited by platinumteef

please revert it, its obvious that there were more problems introduced with this patch than actual "features"

Edited by Quicktor
  • Like 1

It's terrible, like its one of those things like 5% of the user base is using also which is a meme to be honest. Skyrim doesn't even have it, most FPS games don't. Are we getting VR next cause I only see it's application that way. At the very least it should be off by default.

No one asked for it. No one requested it. No one suggested it. It should be removed. Please roll back to another prior patch @devs.

• Like 2

+1, we where in a quite big fight today, none of the sides seamed to be able to do anything, no kills, desynk, no stam after 3 tiles.

After like 15min it's just like, this is not even fun...

but how can i listen to rap music without my avatar bopping his head?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

but how can i listen to rap music without my avatar bopping his head?

wurm VR pls

• Like 1

We're aware and working on the desync issues (that includes stamina oddities), all other issues you listed have been resolved. Or if you notice they aren't, actually report the bugs. None of them were/are caused by the terrifying optional head bob, either.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Skyrim doesn't even have it, most FPS games don't.

Completely untrue, most FPS games do have it, and Skyrim has it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Samool said:

Yeah, but headbobing in other games is quite small, except attacks in skyrim for example, but in shooters its just little addition somewhere in background, noone focus on that because as i said, its just little

1 minute ago, Votip said:

Yeah, but headbobing in other games is quite small, except attacks in skyrim for example, but in shooters its just little addition somewhere in background, noone focus on that because as i said, its just little

That's why it has been reduced with the last client update and we'll continue to tweak it.

9 hours ago, Samool said:

We're aware and working on the desync issues (that includes stamina oddities), all other issues you listed have been resolved. Or if you notice they aren't, actually report the bugs. None of them were/are caused by the terrifying optional head bob, either.

THANKS BUT I REPORTED IT ALL TO MY FRIENDS AND THEY AGREED IT WAS THE HEADBOB

the things I listed as broken with the PATCH weren't exclusive to unfixed bugs neither did I state they were tied exclusively to headbob. and I did report the bug, the one that is currently causing people to die in pvp. The rest I had seen were being "worked on" (while people who pvp are affected by them negatively with deaths being caused over them)

thanks for your understanding

Edited by platinumteef

just turn it off, i did within 4 minutes.
settings > graphics > bottom of page > head bob

aside from the lag im not encountering any other issues

Edited by Steveleeb

Gotta love when people speak as if they know what they're talking about.

I shall assume you're talking about the general content of this thread and not my simple observations of the settings screen and lag.
?

edit;
not all? you're weird.

Edited by Steveleeb

6 minutes ago, Steveleeb said:

I shall assume you're talking about the general content of this thread and not my simple observations of the settings screen and lag.
?

Indeed. Not at all directed towards you.

how does the camera position interact with the characters Z axis client side vs server side?

with or without headbob enabled

Edited by platinumteef