Sign in to follow this  
Egard

Wagoneers - Chaos

Yes thats right I want to suggest the implementation of wagoneers on chaos. They shall only work for deeds within the same kingdom of course, and have same functions as on freedom. This can promote more infrastructure for kingdoms that want to use this feature. They will be required to build roads, put cateyes down and such. The potential for PVP is great with this. Additionally would add the feature of wagoneers being able to be killed / taunted. Enemies who accomplish this can in turn can get the loot that the wagoneer was transporting. This could be something fun, useful, and an alternative way to create pvp. 

ab2bb29e-b4d3-42ca-b604-a83957fca7d1.jpg

• Like 2

+1, no harm, just possible fun.

Edited by Mclavin

I thought about this earlier too, would be cool, but only if it can be robbed.

+1

I would add in order to destroy the cats eyes the highway need to be outside kingdom influence (thus destroying near tower first), but I would not tie the highway to a kingdom influence per se. Inside kingdom influence I would say the road can be blocked by a simple structure as a spike barrier or a siege shield.

+1

Would create opportunities for unscheduled pvp, which we sorely lack right now. Would need a few tweeks, some ambush system:-

Wagoneer_BillyNoMates has been ambushed by SomeBadGuy Some distance to the north east of you. 15 minute timer after initiating the ambush would result in the wagon releasing its goods.

Highway system has protection off deed, but the waypoints (sign posts? I forgot the name) can be conquered. Once you are the owner of the highway you can adjust it as needed. Some mechanic to remove buildings on highways and prevent it being used to make an undestructible dirt wall.

Perhaps this can be linked to the new hota system in someway, Hota depots or similar spawn and have to be linked to a highway then a hota wagoneer randomly spawns at the deplot and makes its way to whatever kingdoms alliance capital has the highway linked to that depot.

Edited by Threap