Sign in to follow this  
christopher

were are the good maps gone

the zanadu map  is blue for me and the deli one says suspended.i my have some fault or prob

Edited by christopher
spelling

Are you looking at the community made maps or the map dumps? In either case it sounds like you are looking at old versions of them.

I open zethreals goto option n I get a blue page same at anisets community map ive allways used.  im currently on deli n there community map says its suspended but other one works ok

I rarely use the maps, however, I can see what christopher is 'talking' about.

Using the link that AJBlack provided, the link works in loading but all I see is a map frame that is filled with ocean-colour blue, no land, no key etc.

I think this is what christopher also saw. If two of us have the same fault, then it may be that others are suffering quietly. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Spolmit said:

Using the link that AJBlack provided

Those older maps provided under the link given seem to have technical problems. That's why Deliverance has a new map now (as linked above).

If you have issues viewing the Xanadu map, please clear your cookies & cache. That should fix it.

I can't speak for the other maps.

Celebration:  

Spoiler

Celebrationmap.png?dl=0

Deliverance: 

Exodus:  

Independence: 

Pristine: 

Release:  

Spoiler

release%20map.png?dl=0

Xanadu: 

• Like 1

ok im dum were do I delete my cookies everything I click on for zanadu map comes up blue screen even all the new goto's help please with clear precise answers thank you        .just worked out open with Microsoft edge woohoo ive favorited that map all the others working normal        ,,,,,but,,,, u have played around with it haven't u ,now theres no list of names of settlements u click on and it gos to,  remember if it aint broke don't fix it

Edited by christopher
fixed sort of