Sign in to follow this  
Karidwen

Missions no longer display contribution

Taking part in a mission - completing a % of it, no longer displays the contributed % anywhere, and neither is there any other of indication that i am participating in it. I hope this is a bug and not a feature, as i have no other way of keeping track which mission i've participated in and in which i haven't :(

Noticed this only now, so i cant be sure it since previous update or just now.

1 hour ago, cybaru said:

strange it did show for me

I think it shows for create things and other missions but not for ritual at epic structures. I done crete bow mission and i see my personal progress, i did ritual mission with Kari and don't see personal progress for it, but now that i think of it, there is no progress to be shown actually, you only can do ritual once so i guess that must be it.

Bad thing of this is ofc that you can't be sure if you done mission or not couple of days later, so some mark of personal progress on that would be nice too

Edited by kochinac

I am quite certain it used to show contribution in % for any kind of mission. Even those where you could participate only once (like doing a ritual at mission structure). 

This only occurs for rituals and may be intended, as rewards are based on being in the vicinity, not contributing. 

Will confirm with devs and let you know

I did a ritual mission on Exo a couple of days ago, and had it show my 7% personal contribution as well as the mission's progress. After server restart, only the mission progress was shown, and no indication it was me that had done the 7%.

Went off server the following day, so not sure what will happen now if I return before mission is done (if it's still not done).

Will report back later with more details.