Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

big damage on trellises on deed

Long time ago I made some hops trellises and placed on deed, all planted but not that high ql, harvested them every season since. Now I noticed it seems some of them disappeared. My deed mate examine some of the remaining and they have very high damage.

[21:00:02] Some hops growing up a sturdy wooden trellis. The hops trellis (very old) has been firmly secured to the ground by Sandyar. Ql: 29.235249, Dam: 86.19318.

[21:00:14] Some hops growing up a sturdy wooden trellis. The hops trellis (very old) has been firmly secured to the ground by Sandyar. Ql: 29.235249, Dam: 86.19318.

Strange enough it only the one places down a slope near a mine entrance, I know mine ceiling is very close to surface at that place. Two trellises little higher up the slope has less damage and the one on top no damage at all.

[21:02:26] Some hops growing up a sturdy wooden trellis. The hops trellis (very old) has been firmly secured to the ground by Sandyar. You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  '.an...r'. Ql: 30.087263, Dam: 33.236656.

They have been on deed all the time and planted all the time and they should not take damage for several reason.

Has that deed had 30+ days upkeep for that whole period, or did it get low at some point?

Plenty upkeep, I usually pay one year+ in advance and rare let upkeep get below 3 months.

I can confirm this as well with random trelises on deed, they've reached 30-40 dmg while other trelises next to them have been there for at least a year with 0 dmg. Over 30 days upkeep as well.