Sign in to follow this  
Alexgopen

Reorder suggestion forum posts based on OP's post's likes/dislikes

Make this into basically reddit so the most popular suggestions are on the front page of the suggestions forum and get seen by the devs. 

• Like 2

No thanks.  Then it would be nothing more than a popularity contest with even more forum-pvp & forum-kvk, where people upvote their friends'  (or kingdom's) suggestions with an army of alts and/or it would be a shouting contest to see who can run off the opposition. 

It's bad enough already as it is.  Some of us 'like' posts based on the post rather than who posted it.  But many others do not.  Some go so far as to actively pile-on and argue or insult a suggestion (or person suggesting) relentlessly until the thread is either closed or avoided.

• Like 5

No thanks. This would give no room to new suggestions. If it's popular, the devs see it. Even if it's not popular, someone from the team has likely looked at it at least. Just because an idea has a lot of backing doesn't ensure it will be done, so this whole idea could lead to dissatisfaction with the suggestion forum as the same ideas sit there week after week without being implemented. Nah, there's enough negativity.

• Like 2

Amadee has nailed it here and I am surprised that you haven't noticed this. So blatantly obvious at times with certain associated groups on posts "Liked" that have that have the pertinent content of a ...

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I think they read suggestions, but got their own plans and schedule and just add some as a number 498 on the list if they like it.

What really bothers me, is that over few last years, there were MANY suggestions that were easy and quick fixes to implement and got potentially high quality of life upgrade for players, yet still weren't implemented.

Dev team lacks of one additional dev, that could bring many small updates every patch.

Edited by Wilczan

dev's read pretty much all the suggestions and ignore like count and whatnot, they just don't care

PLS don't turn this into redit. i rely on the time stamped updates being at the top in proper forum style

If its ordered by likes then every new post will vanish to the bottom automatically, drastically reducing chances anyone ever sees it.