Sign in to follow this  
Wiluss

Archeology Small token use

I have now this :
https://imgur.com/XMIGuU0

and this:

https://imgur.com/qFVvD5H

And i dont do archeology to much.

We need some use for thouse, we need to consume them and put them for some use. Less tokens less lags.

Some ideas :
1. smelt them for ore ( Glimer, seryl and adamanite to)
2. crush them for some random prize inside.
3. sac them for deed bonuses ( more knowdlege bonus time limited or rarity bonus at rate 1 rarity for 1 token)
4. Make a system that will consume small tokens when you collect every possible metal type in game (so when you gather iron copper zinc and all others) for some deed bonus or items. - we can do that at deed tokens placing small tokens in some kind of slots.
5. Use them on normal token to change it color to metal small token metal color.
6.Crush them for tresure map fragments (50-100 tokens = 1 map) that will lead us to larg tresure chest (random tile on land at map creation server) that chest will contains 100 archo items (similar to small box we get when fill the archo deed raport). And chance for rare/supr/fant exclusive item.

• Like 8

+1 Some use for them would be nice, atleast smelting them if nothing else

+1

Yes would also love some use for them cause they look nice but i have places even more crowded with that tokens.

2 hours ago, Wiluss said:

5. Use them on normal token to change it color to metal small token metal color.
6.Crush them for tresure map fragments (50-100 tokens = 1 map) that will lead us to larg tresure chest (random tile on land at map creation server) that chest will contains 100 archo items (similar to small box we get when fill the archo deed raport). And chance for rare/supr/fant exclusive item.

I like those two ideas!

Treasure maps !!

• Like 1

they need to be smeltable +1 devs need to just do it and stop being weird about it

1 mm token should smelt to 1 mm lump .40 addy/glimmer, 1kg seryll

great idea ! ? I have plenty tokens..all floor in house.. especially love treasure map idea or at least smelting ?

mm lumps from tokens will kill whatever's left of mm market - 2019 rip

+1 [2. crush them for some random prize inside.
      4.] Make a system that will consume small tokens when you collect every possible metal type in game (so when you gather iron copper zinc and all others) for some deed bonus or items. - we can do that at deed tokens placing small tokens in some kind of slots.

Hmm can we mix the two.. Wurm Lootboxes? *Place* small token on deed's token and get a random reward?(could be deed bonus, player skill gain, token color change(sink for 5th point* - to get back color you had before and liked more), arch piece, rarity rolled arch piece, etc etc..)
--------

Personally I don't like metal of tokens to matter for the reward, as system for finding these is biased towards people living next to 'ancient places' with 1 or more big and old deed/s - which directly puts that players at huge advantage... I'd rather give the power back to skill, else why are there 100 skill levels and why are we chasing the 100th level?

I also like this feature.. 
[+1] 5. Use them on normal token to change it color to metal small token metal color.

6th is kind of op-ish

+1 On crushing them or change Token color. Free lootboxes are always fun, and more customization is always welcome.

There's been a fair few ideas for this, will pass it along for consideration