Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Fair game play hits a new low

Aaaaand the reinforcements is here :) now we will have a list of Oblivions existing group members pitching in how good he is :)

did you not hear him i charge him to be in the group, that's like the opposite of good, that's 

bad

7 minutes ago, Westhamer said:

People talk Oblivion ;) you think that you have your bunch under your thumb but people like to talk and complain :) If they want to say it here they can be free to do so and as I said they have spot in our group (if they qualify by our rules) if they want.... 

Hey I actually really dislike oblivionn and his super tight rules and how we have to pay him for teleports to unique sites

can I join

Why do you think Oblivionnreaver is good or not? Also I'm surprised you assume how a group you don't know works. 

Just now, Alyeska said:

Hey I actually really dislike oblivionn and his super tight rules and how we have to pay him for teleports to unique sites

can I join

We need to put on blindfolds an djust get teleported into a collapsed mine every time to not get any idea of the heatmap of the servers.

• Like 1

Jaz, you are not the only person in the group... there is many people and all of you have different opinions and moral standards... some really want to get their armor sets and I dont blame them... it does work for now and that is the quickest way, but in the same time some are not happy by the means how its done.... they are people... all the moral dilemmas.

I WILL say All unique should be public killings that happen within 2-3 hours of said spawn for the people online when its found and stop the special groups of privileged people blocking content ment for everyone - FREE THE MONSTERS!

make dragons fly.. make them teleport. do whatever to keep special closed groups from being the only ones to enjoy a slaying

.....That Said OBLIVION-REIVER puts on more public slayings than anyone else i have ever seen

so that gives her a step up on the old superiority list in my opinion

...to all the petty little whiners in every other private group that doesn't share their kills with the general public YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit
  • Like 7

"now we will have a list of Oblivions existing group members pitching in how good he is"

So you're saying you've spoken to members that have left the group, or otherwise know of people that have left?

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Oh don't do it Oblivionn, it will be too expensive for me! :P
I want to change group, I want a scale set, I'm bored with my hide armour.

Start making them public? Stop penning them for personal gain so you and your group can reap the perks... soo much freaking drama over a dragon, dear God it's a game... stop playing WuEvE online, I mean Ev, i mean wurm... who cares... make them public, shame for separating the community to just your friends...

If there should be a change, make a dragon boss at the end of every rift...

• Like 2

sorry lads my landlord says if i don't have a scale set for him by the end of the week i'm out on the street

i'm gonna have to collect early

• Like 5

Here is why uniques need an overhaul; this entire thread is just full of reasons.

Thanks for supporting that case ^_^

• Like 3

yeah they should just spawn them directly into my deed so theres no drama about how they're obtained

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

Damn you are worse with making a post which moves the topic to pvp vs pve then wu and tc are with kvk posts.

i'll give you that HAHAHA

For those who are just reading this... little explanations. What Oblivion and some are doing is textbook manipulation that are used in politics and everyday marketing tactics. This is what Oblivion is doing at the moment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

in short: When someone is presented with truth they don't want to face or answer for they ridicule the arguments to get public support and discredit the original argument.

• Like 1

I wrote a haiku:

Freedom safe spaces

Commie loot distribution

Uniques cause drama 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Westhamer said:

For those who are just reading this... little explanations. What Oblivion and some are doing is textbook manipulation that are used in politics and everyday marketing tactics. This is what Oblivion is doing at the moment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

in short: When someone is presented with truth they don't want to face or answer for they ridicule the arguments to get public support and discredit the original argument.

I just skipped 5 out of 6 pages. You know why? Because I, and surely no one else cares. In the end, you know what you'll accomplish with your crusade against him?

Nothing.

He will continue to host public slayings and continue to get his tomes and loot, and people will continue to attend because loot and because he is the most fair of public hunters out there.

tldr:

whining.jpg

• Like 1

The thread has covered everything constructive with everyone involved having a chance to respond in regards to the incident, It has now derailed to a point nothing constructive seems to be getting added for that reason the thread is now locked.

Regards

Shakys (Forum Moderator)

• Like 5