Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Damage and decay

I am a GM on an Unlimited server.. and we have fences that are off deed and we use  No destroy and no bash settings and I use disable decay.. in the Item restrictions. and yet .. they still take decay. Why is that? 

gefEWWz.png

I believe that these settings were broke some how during an update.. I cannot say when sadly. but earlier fences and towers do not take damage or decay but ones after a certain time do.. All I know is that I noticed this several months ago.. my guess may be around the last update. if need a time to check..But it seems to be just on fences and guard towers.

Edited by RavenLure
Additional information

well this was as useless as balls on a snail. lock this since no one .. from staff or users can help..

I'll check my server when I get home. My PvP world gas some neutral fencing with this flag disabled off kingdom, so I'll check it out. 

Checked on my world. We use a low rope fence to draw a border around the HOTA zone. These fences are not in any settlement territory, settlement border, or even kingdom territory. (Fully neutral.)

Quality is 100, flags set are "Decay Disabled", "No Destroy / Bash", and "Not Paintable" same as yours. -- Damage is still 0 after months of not being touched/repaired/etc.

Perhaps try setting the QL of yours to 100.