Sign in to follow this  
Ayluin

Renamed

Great server, friendly and engaged staff who care about balancing the game out. Loads of mods! Large land masses with open space to settle still left. People here are really nice and helpful too. The server has its own discord too. 

And my favorite part... It's NOT pay to win, like WO. 

ya you can spend irl money on stuff but it's not items that tip the balance. 

Still we have niches that are open for anyone who wants to specialize in something.

I highly recommend this server! 

• Like 1

Huge increase in player numbers this week. Averaging around 35 connected players at peak times. Great turnout for this weekend's public slaying, some screenshots below. Come join Genesis and see what the buzz is about!

Screenshot_143.png

Screenshot_5.png?width=903&height=566

Screenshot_2.png?width=1076&height=567

• Like 1

Big Fishing contest this weekend, prizes include a donated rare caravel, some rare tackle and rods, and a rare sailboat. 

Step into Genesis and get flashy with fish!

Come on over to Genesis. Lots of great people and content to keep you interested in Wurm! 

26 online at 11:00 pm EST, more during peak hours! Come join an active community.

The map is really cool and offers anything from lakes to rivers and mountains or islands. There s also a lot of flat land for players who dont enjoy terraforming much.

The curve for skills is ideal imo and there are many customizations that make wurming less of a chore. Having said that, those are not gamebreaking and do not destroy the original wurm experience by making things too easy.

Edited by Jnx
  • Like 1

This server is by far and away the nicest, and most welcoming server I have ever been on. From the moment I loaded into the server, people were willing to help me settle and get situated into the server.

The skill gain on the server is balanced - It is easy to get a skill up to be decent with it , however, grinding to 70 and 90 is still a challenge, making high skills a reward worth grinding for.

Events are held pretty much weekly, and GMs are very invested in the server - I commonly see settings and mods being tweaked depending on what the player base is asking for.

The map is plenty big to explore, but not too big that it feels empty. The home town can be teleported to at any time, and there are portals to each of the 4 corners of the server. This makes exploring much much easier, and provides access to the wilds.

This is by far one of the best servers I have played on, and I cannot recommend it enough :)

• Like 1

White Dragon Slaying this weekend on Friday at 7pm EST. Tons of new players registered over the past few weeks. Can't wait to see everyone there.

Been playing on the server for a few days now and it is really great! Friendly folks willing to help out. I did a lot of exploring and the map is a great size to allow for that, while not taking too much time. Still plenty of pristine wilderness for new settlers! I think when I logged on earlier there were 44 active players which is the most I've seen so far on the server at once.

• Like 1

Genesis July Events and Happenings -- 

New Website Launch - July 5th [All Day]

Unique Slaying: Kyklops - July 7th @ 6:00 PM EST
Titan Slaying: Lillith - July 13th @ 6:00 PM EST

Obstacle Course Event - July 20th @ 5:00 PM EST

Unique Slaying: Multiple - July 28th @6:00 PM EST

Come join one of the most active PVE servers and help us celebrate our six month anniversary. We would love to have you.

Edited by Ayluin
  • Like 1

New Website Launch

New Website and forums to support our ever-growing player base. We exceeded the functional capacity of what Enjin could offer us.

Come check out Genesis, one of the most active and populated Wurm Unlimited servers available.

IaJTuPH.png

• Like 1

Dominating real player counts for a single server with 51 online yesterday. Come check out Genesis.

Come join us for our next event on 13th of July, where we take a stab at bringing down Lilith, one of the Titan mobs from WyvernMods. 

9fAAe2Z.png

This is a very nice server, The first thing i noticed was the roads are actually leveled and paved properly. Not just painted on like most servers.  Free deeds was a plus as well.  The people are nice, Not toxic in gl freedom as is so common on private servers.  The map is really pretty, And huge.  Lots of animals everywhere, So i had no trouble finding horses.  Events and chat are very active. And a lot of other things that i haven't done yet.

Good job!  from eyerobot

• Like 1

In my opinion the map is topographically very dull. The size of the map is ok, but the scale of the terrain is too big, hills and valleys spread over too many tiles. Variety and details are missing too. This server needs a map contest and then a restart with a better map.

I do not think a server reset is realistic, but adding in more diverse biomes and changing some of the topography is doable. Thanks for your feedback!

• Like 1

First Titan Slaying on the server is going down this weekend. Expecting a massive turnout to slay Lilith. Hope to see you all there.

• Like 1

oLiXd1N.png

Genesis Obstacle Course

Where is it? 
On Event Island. An event portal will be set up beforehand. 

How does it work? 
Compete against your peers to beat them to the finish line whilst overcoming some gruelling, limit-pushing tasks. There will be multiple rounds with a maximum of 10 people participating in each one. The winner of each of these will win a prize. 

Rules:

No armour. 
No tools. 
No statuette. 

Everything you need will be provided for you, which you must return at the end of the event. 

August Events

4th of August - Unique slaying with a twist!

10th of August - Player Auction - featuring some special items from past players.

17th August - Treasure Map Event

24th of August - Special Horse Race Event - horses provided.

31st of August - Irift Titan Slaying

Many different surprises for these events, make sure you attend to participate in the FUNNEST events of the year.

Genesis Six Month Milestone

Genesis has been open officially for six months this month.

We have our own custom content, 150+ users in Discord, 30-50 connected players at the same time, plenty of space!

Come join us.