Sign in to follow this  
Damascus

Havens market deed

Rokindi, mayor, Haven's Market By Glasshollow Market

Need digging and mining permission to finish canal if possible ..

Contact me here please , and thank you .

8 hours ago, Damascus said:

Haven's Market By Glasshollow Market

You might try to PM Sila on these forums. He is the person who controls these Glasshollow mini-markets and posts on these forums frequently.

=Ayes=

25 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Bump , think they are on vacation ...

Well I sent one of my guys there and saw you are doing great work and accomplishing a lot anyway. So I do hope you can contact Sila to get the permissions needed. That mayor you listed is just an alt, which I would guess is rarely logged in or even has a forum account.

=Ayes=

I had permission while back but took a nerve brake ...

Before I said a few things to people I would regret later ...

Burning bridges are hard to fix  after .....

Would be nice if Sila could take a grown up attitude towards past conflicts when they affect an all community project. I do not know what your quarrels were and honestly, don't want to know. But it should be possible that the permissions for work on the canal would be granted.

19 hours ago, Ekcin said:

Would be nice if Sila could take a grown up attitude towards past conflicts when they affect an all community project. I do not know what your quarrels were and honestly, don't want to know. But it should be possible that the permissions for work on the canal would be granted.

I do not doubt that Sili is not acting as a grown up person, she or he is the deed owner, she or he can please as she likes, she does not *have to* care about anything outside her deed, no rules forbid it, that is why we deed a place we want to work with.

As i would like to see the tunnel completed, i also want to ask the deed owner of hallowmarket by haven (Sila) to allow permissions to me or damascus or anyone else, she is trusting enough to allow digging the heritage canal on her deed. Thank you Sila, if you read it and agree.

permisions fixed for workers....   should PM me right away after eyes post to avoid waiting :P

• Like 1

They branched off to one on Inde also , its all imported by sea ,      ?

Went by there today with my guy and saw the completed work. Very nicely done improvements to the original access canal, with credit to whoever did that too. It certainly makes a nice shortcut between those lakes.

=Ayes=

• Like 1