Sign in to follow this  
Batta

Bank balance - client side

It would be useful to have a client-side mod that allows us to find our bank balance when not near a token.  I recently tried out a server with no settlements, and none likely to happen for a very long time, so none of us had any idea how much bounty we had in the bank.

Yes, I know that the next time we killed something we could find out our balance. 

No, the server owner won't add a mod to help us server-side. 

Yes, I know that people have already told me that if our balance is low we "shouldn't" want to know what it is.

But we do want to know, and maybe some kind modder out there will help us out with a client-side mod.

I think it is impossible to for the client to know what the money in your bank is since it is stored on the server. 

Usually this is done by server side commands. We have a /money command for example.

I'm know not client side mods for this function, but client side are neraly impossible... 

here are Sever Tweaks:

and BlanceMod:

The information just doesn't exist in the client, until the server sends it.  If your server owner doesn't supply any way to send it, and refuses to fix that, then you should probably find a better server.

My server mod listed above still works. if you can convince your server owner to implement it

Edited by solmark

No, the problem is for when there are no settlements and the server owner won't add mods.  But thanks for letting me know it's not possible.