Sign in to follow this  
Allisya

Farming Animation/Action

Anyone else finding the farming animation/action terrible?

The shaking of the screen from left to right is horrible and very annoying to look at when your farming, especially large amounts. 

Edited by Allisya

Thank god you can turn it off was inducing epileptic tendencies.

Edited by Allisya
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

head bobbing is one of those things you look at once, think "nice" and turn it off forever

not even most people turned it off the second they logged in

1 hour ago, Niki said:

not even most people turned it off the second they logged in

Naw, I turned it off before I even logged in. Settings gear click option on login screen is handy for such things.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

It needs to be less drastic. Right now the dramamine supplies at my home are low because of this. Huehuehue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

It needs to be less drastic. Right now the dramamine supplies at my home are low because of this. Huehuehue.

good point even, there isn't any warnings and its on by default.

I had to log off and go to bed just now because this made me sick. I nearly lost my dinner. I couldn't figure out why it was happening since I was just walking so I just logged off. Then I see this thread. Come to think of it, I think the screen shakes as you walk. Probably a bug resulting from this change.

• Like 1

I'm leaving it on as I really like it, but it needs to become a little more subtle. It's a bit too much now.

• Like 1

I like it, but animations need to be adjusted to compensate:

• Actions like chopping trees and mining that cause your head to lurch forward, which is honestly kind of weird in itself (pretty bad form to just throw your entire body forward like that).
  • The occasional very harsh jerky movements you get when performing actions and moving at the same time.
  • The idle animation, especially with the exaggerated breathing and the difficulty it imposes on placing objects.

Also: One reason this kind of thing is an issue in a game like this and not in real life is that, in real life, your eyes track what you're looking at pretty much automatically even as your head moves. So if you're doing a task and moving around, your eyes compensate. In-game, this doesn't happen, so head motion is drastically more jarring.

• Like 3