Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

[Fixed] Chicken Coop Capacity

I have a 70ql chicken coop (delightfully not rare) with 8 hens inside. According to the patch notes, this is supposed to only have 7 apparently. Don't want to be accused of hax, so I'm reporting it.

Yes, if I unload all the chickens I can reload 8 again. Yes, I get 8 eggs every 12 hours, so it's not a dead chicken stuck inside.

JyJUqSe.png

Ezlha4N.png

Thanks for your report.  I'll see what the intended behavior should be, but at 90 it seems you cannot add another until you hit 91 at which time you can have the 10 hens inside.

Almostsolitude and I did some testing on test.  And it is rounding up. 70.00 is 7 hens. 71 is 8. It works that way in every ql we tried.

I tested also and the most you can get is still 100 (you don't get one at 90 and then another at 91).  Leaving it on the list to either change or get some new wording for capacity vs quality.

This will be fixed next server update to increase capacity as stated in the wiki - QL/10.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, Alectrys said:

This will be fixed next server update to increase capacity as stated in the wiki - QL/10.

Wouldn't that be decrease capacity?

15 hours ago, Seriphina said:

Wouldn't that be decrease capacity?

What I meant was the capacity would increase as stated in the wiki to be QL/10 - 1 at 10, 2 at 20, 3 at 30 to max of 10 at 100. (not counting rarity)

So yes, in your example the capacity would decrease as it was not supposed to add an 8th hen at 70.08.  That was the 'bug'.