Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

[Close, sold] Auction: Strongcoffee, black

While she'll be "nothing special" to most, this little one could be a perfect horse for a caffeine-powered Wurmian who likes their brew dark. (We've seen you playing Wurm at 4  A.M., and getting to the office early so you can play Wurm before anyone gets there to tattle on you...)

[23:26:22] You start leading the young Strongcoffee.

[23:26:22] She has a normal build.

[23:26:22] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. It looks unusually strong and healthy. 

[23:26:22] Its colour is black.

io87mJ5.jpg

A 'purebred', born with no bad traits, from a bloodline that dates back to 2010, this robust beauty could buzz you around the Wurm Online servers for years to come!

Starting bid of 10c

Bid increments of 1c

No buyout

timer_1550404838.svg

Please be aware buyer will have to collect her from M21 on Independence; although, local delivery can be arranged.

Edited by Schiann
sold
  • Like 8

OMG.

I start with 10c. Is that cups? Copper? Doesn't matter. There's 10.

• Like 2

20c, I can feel that surge of jolting power walking me up in the crisp morning air as i thunder along the path on this magnificent mount with it's nostrils flared and roasted warm air rich like espresso plume out into the new dawn.

• Like 3

40c, Coffee calls.  ah lets hope my friend in wurm mrcoffee don't see this thread he'll really blow the numbers through the roof to 1g.

1s, time to buy a horse finally >.<

Edited by Martynas5

Congrats, BG, she's yours!

I'll contact you soon for getting her to you. :)

Thanks to all for playing along ;)