Sign in to follow this  
Roccandil

Sinks for non-saccable items

Recent Valrei crafting missions have resulted in large item spam (tables, carts, racks, etc.), and I would love a more accessible way than lava/bashing to destroy them. Seems like that would be a good thing all around.

Possibilities:

- A large altar to sac large items (seen it suggested, not sure how you'd get a cart inside it, but hey!)

- A staff/torch/wand of saccing, allowing you to activate it and sac something (probably too many PvP implications for mobile saccing, unless you had to be in the vicinity of an altar to use it)

- Disassembling, ideally for parts/skillgain, but for now, I'd settle for sheer destruction.

Edited by Roccandil
  • Like 4

current meta is lava tile, drag anything you hate on it - rip

not exactly the same and don't want to hijack the thread but we need to bump up offdeed decay, the amount of wagons beds flags etc on old deeds that stay there for a year or more is insane.

• Like 1

carts/wagons are somebody's property, you shouldn't be just allowed to mess with that, beds, freedom flags etc.. sure.

The common not so unique items offdeed, outside of a structure should decay faster for sure..

One of the things I don't like is.. finding unique-slaying sign.. some random name planted a ~ql60 sign that is "indestructible" and from that moment.. it remains in the game for years to come.. it served for some good 1 evening, after that it's just an unpleasant reminder of that somebody.. forgetting to clean up.

• Like 1