Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes: 14/FEB/19 Visible Fruit and Head Bobbing

PatchNotes.png

• Bugfix: Champions will now properly get 80 actual channelling instead of effective.
  • Bugfix: Deny all permission on branded horses will now override deed permissions.
  • Bugfix: Fix for piles of items that cannot be interacted with.

Client Changes:

• New: Added optional head bob during animations.
    • This can be disabled in the Graphics tab of the Settings, under ‘Enable Head Bob’.
  • New: Revamped the animations with smoother blending.
  • New: Display fruit on harvestable trees and bushes.
  • Bugfix: Fixed glitchy door, gate and mine door animations.
  • Bugfix: Fixed player animations snaps and glitches.
  • Bugfix: Fixed incorrect torch lamp flame size.

Art Changes:

• Someone’s gone and painted hearts on the sides of the sheep! Don’t kill them though, that would break their hearts.
  • Bugfix: Animations of actions starting on floors will no longer use the building animation.

The post Patch Notes: 14/FEB/19 Visible Fruit and Head Bobbing appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 1

Sorry whats the point of head bobbing? Never saw a game that's first person implement this idea. Seems like a early april fools don't you think?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Niki said:

Sorry whats the point of head bobbing? Never saw a game that's first person implement this idea. Seems like a early april fools don't you think?

I saw it in one of Minecraft release. I don't like it too.

I think if I had played all along with head bobbing, I might be ok with it, but I'm so wired now to non-bobbing I don't want to change.

Also, I suspect it might make clicking on things harder.

15 minutes ago, Roccandil said:

I think if I had played all along with head bobbing, I might be ok with it, but I'm so wired now to non-bobbing I don't want to change.

Also, I suspect it might make clicking on things harder.

If they tweak the camera so when your standing still the camera doesn't rock it'd be a lot better.

33 minutes ago, Niki said:

More first person games have the camera follow animations than not. It's a toggle, you're not forced to use it.

Some animations will still be adjusted, I know Saroman is working on the idle standing one so that it doesn't float around.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update.  The trees look amazing.

Also Head Bobbing...best bobbing.

I'm unsure if I will like my new head called Bob but more options are the better. It is a toggle away only so even if I personally will not like it: THANK YOU! Actual fruits are great too... but what will happen to my lamb stew tonight???

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

My next PVP video is gonna have head bobbing. I hope you'll like it devs. I hope it makes you just as sick as it makes me.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Timoca said:

My alt thinks he's an airplane :P

4WMJq9f.jpg

Is your alt beta-testing the 'newly added' emotes and gestures?

????

• Like 1

Avatar airplanes in latest patch are OP.  Please nerf.

-"Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full..."

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Samool said:

More first person games have the camera follow animations than not. It's a toggle, you're not forced to use it.

Some animations will still be adjusted, I know Saroman is working on the idle standing one so that it doesn't float around. 

Adjusted??? Both the idle standing and walking are far too excessive - more like being very, very drunk. But otherwise I can now see what is lurking under my bed while meditating...  The floating around does not appear to happen while sitting in chair, riding, or on a cart, so just remove it while standing idle, or moving on foot might be all that is needed... Really not sure about the other head bob, as I have to leave to recover...

Not seen the fruit trees yet, as I had to leave the game to recover from the nausea. So, for the time being I will have the head bob firmly turned off...

btw just saw the swaying .. it's annoying and weird for me..game's pretty still/stumpy.. and that just adds some action to camera while movement and everything else just says - no.. you're limited to dragging around, feels weird to add such camera dynamic, don't think I'll play with it(if there's a way to turn it off, don't think I'll ever use the On switch(looking for disabling asap I send this..))

--edit

If anyone gets sick with this, just type in console: 

setoption head_bob false

Edited by Finnn

6 minutes ago, Finnn said:

--edit

If anyone gets sick with this, just type in console: 

setoption head_bob false

6 hours ago, DevBlog said:

New: Added optional head bob during animations.

• This can be disabled in the Graphics tab of the Settings, under ‘Enable Head Bob’.

• Like 2

Dance emotes with popular animations when.

Start with the Carlton. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keenan said:

Dance emotes with popular animations when.

Start with the Carlton. ;)

Carlton is OUTDATED. Think like you would be 14.

There is only one real dance at the moment! The FLOSS! Fortnite already got it but Wurm could be number two.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this