Sign in to follow this  
Firecat

PC Account

Always been a well known and good pvp account. 

Great body stats overall, but I'd estimate between 250 nd 300 euros

Edited by Wimblonian

200e ish , wimblonian is looking to buy an account :). pure pvp account lacking a few crafting skills

my honest PC of this account would be considering it at full gone (30%) is 350 to 400 euros, it has some tomes which is cool but nothing too good, but is a solid account with lots of affinities for a grinder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadamage said:

200e ish , wimblonian is looking to buy an account :). pure pvp account lacking a few crafting skills

Yes I am. But would never buy a chaos pvp account.  And besides I'm looking for more on the crafting side of things unless it's an Epic pvp account.

And I did not read the champion part til I realized what account it was. So I'd agree with @platinumteefprice with the -6 body stats.

Edited by Wimblonian

I'd give this 200-250 max. Only good tome is the green cherry, rest are trash.
The account even tho pvp focused, isn't even focused that great, sub par weapon skills.
The body str is dropping to 52?

Bloodmaster overall was better and is better than this acc and was priced within 200-275 ball park, with more skills.

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit.

I feel like some are bumping the price estimate higher because of name reputation of account vs the skill dump.  Looking it over, I'd value it between 240-280 tops and i feel like i'm being generous there.  It's mostly pvp oriented and moderate at that, mid level with little else and a smattering of tomes one being being valuable to pvp.  could be a good account but would take much work/grinding vs out of the box ready.  thoug it's good as entry level fook about to start in.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 2