Sign in to follow this  
necromancer

Looking for Necromancer

Hello, It has been very long time since I last played this game and I am slowly trying to get back into it.
Back to topic - I would like to find whoever owns my first character - Necromancer, could be in any of servers by now but if anyone knows would be nice to know, as I would like to buy the account back if its possible or atleast know who owns him.
Posting here as It is the last location know for me that the character could have ended up.

Cheers,

- Necromancer

Edited by necromancer
  • Like 1

Ohhhhh , detective work! 

If you saw it last on Celebration that means Costa Del Necrosis was your deed? 

I can see that it deeded butterfly valley mines on Xanadu too ( you as well I imagine?)

Costa Del Necrosis is a deed I do remember creating, but not the second one, Tho I also had been on Xanadu at the time, but it definitely has been created by new owner of the account then.

The only deed I was with at the time on Xanadu was with Dyf and his friends, North Star if i recall it properly, might not.

Really sad tho I havent been able to contact the guy I sold it to for years now trought forums.

Edited by necromancer
  • Like 1

Northstar plays alot still, he plays for Hots on affliction currently, if that is of any help.