Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Suggestions I'm hopeful for in the future

More game content , deco is always nice but that only last so long.

Glass making been asked of years , same as stuffed wall heads .

Champ animals should give larger rugs then small also plus more hides ..

Viking helm using bull horn or deer antlers .

New vest types .

Armor stands that show the armor that's in it ...

New guard tower types/design .

Treasure maps ..........

Bog area .....

Renaming the game from Wurm to Thin Blue Line..... tired looking at that progress bar.   ?

• Like 1

Glass floors and bridges, and glass bottomed boats. :P 

• Like 1

treasure maps hmm .that could be good done the right way . reward for helping .  a rift gift.   found just luck  .    that reminds me pirates that shoot at u boat n damage it a bit only while traveling and slower than us . game needs a bit of action ,make deeds that are givin up .changed to pirate holds with pirates there protecting the deeds  and the pvp guys can raid on our servers only these places . or we can sneak in and do run raid lol . just a thought

Added a few more wishes to my wish list just in time for the holidays.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:20 AM, Seriphina said:

1. Rugs that can be dyed.

2. The ability to dye canopy beds

3. Option to relocate deed token (Freedom only, long cooldown, must be within bounds of existing deed)

4. More slots/capacity on bookshelves

Reveal hidden contents

Not just for female toons. Let the guys rock a dress and let that chest hair really get it's moment in the spotlight!

It doesn't have to be fancy and court style, just basic peasant dresses would be nice.

medieval-farmer-couples-costumes-for-adu

9. Wall decor

10. Tall kingdom banners that can be dyed (base freedom model)

11. Glass-making: Windows, glass bottles, wall mirrors

13. Recall to tower: Interaction with guard tower that teleports guards not active in combat back to the guard tower. This would remove guards from caves and bridges where they get stuck.

14. Diagonal fences for those less boxy edges.

15. Wagons with plain white cover that can be dyed.

16. Use dyes on clay pottery before firing to create a glaze for more decorative pottery pieces.

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlM7NzRBdkEAvEQl07lprimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnJcutOxD8rc_yuT_7mytimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGZErznXUsgjPFLAvpSl2

Absolutely yes please to all of the above. Taxidermy isn't my bag but we do need more decor - I'd love to be able to use paper, dye and wood to make framed prints in stands or the like.

I'd *love* a glassmaking skill, particularly with some crafts/decor applications, and I agree pottery could do with some love.

Just let us dye and decorate all the things, basically. :D

Edited by crimsonearth

Not letting us dye patchwork pants is an ongoing travesty.

• Like 1

I like pretty much everything on this list. One or two things that would not effect me either way, but I can still see the value in those things for others.

The big things on the list I'd like to see though-

-Allow us to paint/dye more things (everything on the list is a good start).  Some of us love to build, and it would be a very nice addition to be able to decorate in our own unique way when it comes to colors we use.

-Taxidermy, along with details on who and when the kill was made.  Adding some details to a critter would also be nice- weight, age and such.

-Diagonal fences would be a very nice touch.

Again, I loved everything on the OP list and would enjoy seeing it all implemented in time, but those are the top three for me.

• Like 1