Sign in to follow this  
Seriphina

Suggestions I'm hopeful for in the future

1. Rugs that can be dyed.

2. The ability to dye canopy beds

3. Option to relocate deed token (Freedom only, long cooldown, must be within bounds of existing deed)

4. More slots/capacity on bookshelves (You can't fit very many books on them as it is now)

5. New statues of the gods, craftable with stonecutting (smaller than the arch statues, can substitute as an altar over QL 30)

6. More flower types. (And fuller-looking flowers in pots and planters, they look like sad dying stems.)

Spoiler

iupdyGf.png5fTD8Do.png

7. Better options for dye storage (The alchemist's cabinet is okay, but very limited and the decor on top is repetitive if you have several)

8. Dresses. (Not just for female toons. Let the guys rock a dress and let that chest hair really get it's moment in the spotlight!)

Spoiler

Not just for female toons. Let the guys rock a dress and let that chest hair really get it's moment in the spotlight!

It doesn't have to be fancy and court style, just basic peasant dresses would be nice.

medieval-farmer-couples-costumes-for-adu

9. Wall decor - tapestries are cool, but there's not enough of them. This is where taxidermy would be awesome.

10. Tall kingdom banners that can be dyed (base freedom model)

11. Glass-making: Windows, glass bottles, wall mirrors

12. New healing cover made from honey+square of cloth (honey is antimicrobial, and these dressing are used in hospitals even now)

13. Recall to tower: Interaction with guard tower that teleports guards not active in combat back to the guard tower. This would remove guards from caves and bridges where they get stuck.

14. Diagonal fences for those less boxy edges.

15. Wagons with plain white cover that can be dyed.

16. Use dyes on clay pottery before firing to create a glaze for more decorative pottery pieces, such as those below. Maybe we can even stick a flower out of it (like those roses and lavender)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlM7NzRBdkEAvEQl07lprimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnJcutOxD8rc_yuT_7mytimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGZErznXUsgjPFLAvpSl2

17. Now that we have some new critters running around, I'd like to suggest allowing them to be tamed. I'd love some gorillas to take care of.

18. Create spawns on former deed sites, especially where there are still fences and broken down buildings. I'd love to run into a skeleton or a ghost (whatever they're called) while doing some archaeology because it makes sense in those areas.

Edited by Seriphina
more things
  • Like 18

1 minute ago, Keenan said:

I, for one, would rock a dress.

I for one, would ask you to dance if you were dressed in one.

• Like 1

+100 - fabulous ideas, some old and many new - please Devs consider these - seriously!

• Like 2

On 2/13/2019 at 6:20 AM, Seriphina said:

2. The ability to dye canopy beds

3. Option to relocate deed token (Freedom only, long cooldown, must be within bounds of existing deed)

7. Better options for dye storage (The alchemist's cabinet is okay, but very limited and the decor on top is repetitive if you have several)

9. Wall decor - tapestries are cool, but there's not enough of them. This is where taxidermy would be awesome.

13. Recall to tower: Interaction with guard tower that teleports guards not active in combat back to the guard tower. This would remove guards from caves and bridges where they get stuck.

14. Diagonal fences for those less boxy edges.

I like all of these suggestions but a HUGE +1 to the specific ones above, diagonal fencing to match my paving would be a dream, as would moving my deed token. 

• Like 1

Thats a pretty solid list but if it includes glassmaking it also must include TAXIDERMY

+1 to all!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Alyeska said:

Thats a pretty solid list but if it includes glassmaking it also must include TAXIDERMY

+1 to all!

@AlyeskaMay I bring your attention back to #9?

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 1:20 AM, Seriphina said:

For what it's worth, containers sealed with pegs/wax sealing kits work very well for this. You can even see the exact color of the dye inside.

EDIT: Yes, this does make the alchemist's cupboard mildly useless, unfortunately.

Edited by Ostentatio

On 2/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, Seriphina said:

Would solve my current decoration problem after the WU design change, so big +1 from me

(Let the craftable carpets be white, like the fine high chairs, then we can dye to our hearts content...)

• Like 3

2 3 6 9 11, I like , under water rooms glass 

Edited by christopher
add

+1 to all!

AND in addition to dyable canopy beds, allow 2 players to log out in them!!!
ALSO, how about wagons w/o the cover!!! essentially, visuals of the carts w/o the cover blocking our view! but still retain the size on our wagons!

• Like 1

- repairable pelts/whetstones split from mending

- lanterns not taking damage when unlit and in inventory

- autonomous alchemy, maybe.. blessed jar instead of blessing every single liquid to make it active

- maple cooking without the rng wogic changing the ql(it's just odd it works like that..)

- affinity buffs working like alcohol after being stuffed from eating, but also resetting to at least full 1-st bite timer, (for me that's enough; for rest if that have to be a thing.. improving timer from there, instead of being incapable of eating and improving tiny bits of time for every next timer, which is like 1% of 1st-bite's effect?)

• Like 2

On 2/28/2019 at 12:17 PM, Finnn said:

maple cooking without the rng wogic changing the ql(it's just odd it works like that..)

Pretty sure this is based on the player's HFC.

15 minutes ago, Seriphina said:

Pretty sure this is based on the player's HFC.

He's not wrong though...it's supposed to be based on HCF, yes, but unsealing some amphoras and putting it in the cauldron with my 70+ HCF priest has yielded me some 20ql syrup, some according to the toons skills/the saps quality (well over 80 at times). It seemed wildly inconsistent. I'll have to try again with some of the stored sap, but last I recall there was indeed wogic about as @Finnn said.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, Ostentatio said:

For what it's worth, containers sealed with pegs/wax sealing kits work very well for this. You can even see the exact color of the dye inside.

EDIT: Yes, this does make the alchemist's cupboard mildly useless, unfortunately.

Still would love to see them store bloods free from decay. It's only fitting and gives them back some purpose.

Edited by Flubb
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flubb said:

putting it in the cauldron with my 70+ HCF priest has yielded me some 20ql syrup,

exactly 20ql means it doesn't know who the chef is, often a problem making bangers and mash or similar meals where there's a prepared element in the middle. put everything being cooked into your inventory before putting it into a heat source.

6 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

exactly 20ql means it doesn't know who the chef is, often a problem making bangers and mash or similar meals where there's a prepared element in the middle. put everything being cooked into your inventory before putting it into a heat source.

That's most likely it, though in my admittedly vague recollection even cycling it through the toons inventory had some wrong results. My cooking was all over the place though, so probably my fault. Hence I intend to reproduce the error.

Still, it'd be nice if "possession" was set by interaction already (if you can drag it somewhere else, you can put it in your inventory, too). Having to cycle stuff through your inventory is imo needlessly prone to errors and just a hassle overall, unless I'm missing something crucially detrimental about this change.

Edited by Flubb

Recall those drunk guards lost in the caves!

Could add it with the text "Beer is upstairs!", in local. :D

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 3:22 AM, Anarres said:

Recall those drunk guards lost in the caves!

Could add it with the text "Beer is upstairs!", in local. :D

Adorable. 

I'm even cool with it having a cast time and cool down similar to a priest having to cast then regain favor. 

Had to kill a guard on a bridge today. He's been stuck there all week.

#WhatIsThisWorldComingTo? #SadTimes #I'mNotReallyATraitor #SaveTheGuards

21 hours later edit:  Another guard on a bridge.  RIP Janet 423.

SoNFXLC.jpg

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 1

All excellent suggestions! Looking forward to seeing some (all?) implemented at some point

Bumping again to save the lives of guards on bridges.