Yaga

Deliverance Community Map

769,1415 Sanctorium Memorial Garden

7 hours ago, Gawain said:

769,1415 Sanctorium Memorial Garden

Thanks. Done.

Remove Kagwher.

[23:48:52] The settlement of Kagwher has just been disbanded.

Mystic Lake canal, now has a 3 wide land tunnel on its north side also. 

6 hours ago, Sappiro said:

Guard tower: 1465, 1121

Thanks. Done.

6 hours ago, Hawkinson said:

1340, 306 Deed: Fort

Thanks. Done.

Done.

(Coordinates would have been helpful :))

[[1454,363], [1319,363], [1319,237], [1454,237]]

A new cats-eyed highway link provides a shortcut to make it quicker for the wagoner at Southport U18 to reach anyone using the public wagoner container at The Mermaid's Cove U17.

Approximately: 1074, 1925 to 1165, 1925

6JtDmSY.png?1

19 hours ago, Muse said:

A new cats-eyed highway link provides a shortcut to make it quicker for the wagoner at Southport U18 to reach anyone using the public wagoner container at The Mermaid's Cove U17.

Approximately: 1074, 1925 to 1165, 1925

Thank you. Done!

7 hours ago, Gawain said:

Pendleton Derby is disbanded

Thanks.

Disbanded deeds are removed as soon as I see the Twitter feed - but I guess it can't hurt to post a reminder here (in case I forget ;) )

6 hours ago, Yaga said:

Thanks.

Disbanded deeds are removed as soon as I see the Twitter feed - but I guess it can't hurt to post a reminder here (in case I forget ;) )

Ah okay :) I am still on Deli. Just had to disband this one as it was pretty costly and I was hardly there (I was usually up in the middle of Deli)

It's always sad to see an old familiar place disappear! :(

1 minute ago, Yaga said:

It's always sad to see an old familiar place disappear! :(

Indeed ? Maybe I’ll come back some day assuming no one else deeds over 

• Like 1

The canal between roughly (1400, 778) and (1666, 778) also has a walkway next to it, so should be red-blue stripes.

Maybe we also want to clean up the entire tunnel connected to it? It shows a whole bunch of branches that just dead-end. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing to show all of them.

It also looks like this tunnel connects to the red tunnel, but it doesn't, which has confused me a number of times in the past.

9 hours ago, Xandaros said:

The canal between roughly (1400, 778) and (1666, 778) also has a walkway next to it, so should be red-blue stripes.

Thanks. Done

It shows a whole bunch of branches that just dead-end.

Do you mean the 3 branches at (1234, 898), (1409, 880) and (1105, 951)? These are not dead ends but tunnel exits. (At least they were last time I checked.)

It also looks like this tunnel connects to the red tunnel, but it doesn't

Unfortunately those two separate tunnels are only about 3 tiles apart, but they do not connect. I see no way to prevent blending on the map, unfortunately.

Oh, they are exits? I'll take another look later. It looked like they dead-end when I was there yesterday, but I wouldn't put it past me to completely miss the exits.

I'll also see if I can find a way to connect those tunnels. If not, maybe we should just move that one segment of the unnamed tunnel a tile or so to the left? I personally think clarity is more important than accuracy, especially if it's only a couple tiles.

kpafSlR.png

Better? (I cheated a bit ;) )

East meets West down South!

A new cats-eyed highway has been laid, to forge a connection between the two halves of southern Deliverance.  The new link connects the lush farmlands of the central South coast, with the main East, West and North-bound highways.  The central Southern coastal areas of Deli are some of the most important food and crop production areas in Deli, shipping ingredients to the far corners of Wurm.   It is with great pleasure that the invitation can now be extended to all nearby deed holders to connect to this new highway. :) 

The new highway is shown in blue and red below.  The original blue track was widened to two tiles wide, and single width bridge removed.  Both blue and red parts were then cats-eyed.

Many thanks to:

Asidecay - for going above and beyond, even dropping a deed to remove a bridge, dirt filling, wall bashing and much more.

If I had not started this project, I would never have met such a wonderful, kind, 'stand-up' Wurmian. I am so grateful.

Zac and Jaytee, my new 'neighbours' - for so much help, planting cats-eyes throughout most of the Red part of the route and sorting out deed permissions.  So grateful guys.

BTRod for help bashing, cheers BT. :)

Also thanks to: Yaga, Ulostemies, AlmostSolitude.

vNfMPtT.png

Approximately:

Red: 756,1827 - 756,1839 - 859,1839 - 868,1849 - 868,1899

Blue: 868,1899 - 1073,1899

Edited by Muse
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Muse said:

Approximately:

Red: 756,1827 - 756,1839 - 859,1839 - 868,1849 - 868,1899

Blue: 868,1899 - 1073,1899

Thanks. Done.