Sign in to follow this  
Enki

Tich's Gone Fishin' Memorial (Release L-25)

WQQOGz4.jpgTich's Gone Fishin' MemorialWQQOGz4.jpg

(Release  L-25)

ZupfUBp.png

An introduction by friends of Tich.

Logging into Wurm, looking at our friend's list to see the first name not online to be Tich pressed those close to her to create a memorial, not only for others to see, but also to leave their own memories about this wonderful person for the rest of Wurm to enjoy.  This project began in early November of 2018 and served as a cathartic focus for hearts and minds that were still struggling with Tich's passing.

fqiCmEC.png

Though the work took only about 2 weeks to complete, with a subsequent few weeks of fine tuning to follow, by far the most difficult task was/is to write on opening introduction to the people of Wurm for the memorial.  It is our hope that those touched by Tich or her works in-game will make the journey to Release, at L25, and bring with you a bit of something that ties you to Tich and her works, to be left in perpetuity as your own addition to the memorial.

(Feel free to contact Daciana or Pomona by forum pm for help in placing or securing your personal additions, or adding personal anecdotes or stories to the Tich's Gone Fishin' Memorial)

Cp65srI.png

What began as players seeking comfort in remembering a friend, transitioned into co-workers yearning for an opportunity to show what she meant to them, and what we all hope will evolve into a community reaching out together to put the wealth of impact Tich made upon us all on exhibition. 

B13l8sk.jpg

While here, please take the time to explore every aspect of the memorial.  You will find a multitude of surprises made available through substantial background help from the Wurm Online Team all of which were especially close to Tich.

Thank you and we hope you enjoy the memorial.

6Oaotub.png

• Like 38

Is not her passing but those she left behind how you measure a person's worth. In her passing Tich left a multitude of memories, which encompass the greatness of that who she once was, buried deep in our hearts.

Farewell, friend. May your tackle box remain always full and your catches aplenty.

• Like 5

Very nice gesture! 

I'll be sure to swing by and check it out sometime.

Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.

• Like 3

I visited today. Cleaned up a bit and was shown appreciation from a lion who gave me a coin. I miss Tich more than I'm able to explain and I regret not being around more before she passed.

If anyone would like to add more to the memorial, I'd be more than happy to assist!

9iWNFgc.png

• Like 2