Sign in to follow this  
Rayanor

Bashing stumps for reward

Do you like theese stumps on your server? There are really ugly landscape after massive lumberjack work.

I'm think that small mod may help: bashing stump for reward

What about 10 iron by defaullt? And an option to configure amount of reward.

• Like 2

Oh, yess! And when dirt are packed and stump are disapeared reward must calculated too... This add some more complexity to make this mod.

• Like 1

I would welcome some incentive to remove stumps. But 10i is prolly too much in my opinion. Rather there should be  skill gain, in characteristics like BS and SD, also either in woodcutting, or gardening, and a random chance of a rare coin like in for/bot, kill, bury etc.

• Like 1

You're aware that stumps disappear on their own in 2-3days, right?

There's no reason for the slave work to bash stumps and cultivate the tiles to make it look pretty if it's going to be that way in ~ 'no time'.

If so, carry on, great mod for the desperate grinding pocket change.

14 hours ago, Ekcin said:

But 10i is prolly too much in my opinion. Rather there should be  skill gain, in characteristics like BS and SD, also either in woodcutting, or gardening, and a random chance of a rare coin like in for/bot, kill, bury etc.

About reward:

It's must be configurable by server admin.

I'm think - better is guaranted result + random rare bonus. Maybe rolling about additional mushroom or acorn or sprout or rare coin.

About skillgain:

Yes. This is good idea. Woodcutiing, Digging & Body strength are right skills for bashing tree stump. 

+1  because I'm really tired of seeing stumps all over the place, ruining the view.  I'd like to give a small "bounty" and karma for bashing them, if that could be worked out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Batta said:

+1  because I'm really tired of seeing stumps all over the place, ruining the view.  I'd like to give a small "bounty" and karma for bashing them, if that could be worked out.

Yeah! Karma! It's a great idea to allow configure a karma reward to server game master.

I would definitely add this to my server if it gave a reward like Karma. Tree stumps do nothing but allow lag until 2-3 days before they poof.

+1

Anyone know if this has been done yet? Would take a whack at it if not.

Edited by Tyoda

On 2/11/2019 at 4:31 AM, Rayanor said:

Oh, yess! And when dirt are packed and stump are disapeared reward must calculated too... This add some more complexity to make this mod.

Or just make it so whenever a stump is destroyed by any means, 10 iron 1 coins drop on that tile. That way it's not connected to someone doing it directly.

10 iron 1 coins so it makes a pile... I can't imagine how hard it would be to find a coin laying on the ground with max graphics settings.

Edited by Keavaris