Sign in to follow this  
Hoseph

Minor Fo spell changes and QoL improvements

I'm a Fo priest and I take ownership of any bias here.

Cleanse: I love spreading grass quickly, and maybe it could also spread the biome of the tile it's used on at higher channeling. Useful for terraforming projects or spreading rare or otherwise difficult-to-spread biomes like tundra.

Ward: Apply to normal monsters in PvE. And/or a temporary spell AoE damage reduction. Potentially useful in PvP and rifts.

Quality of Life changes:

• Lawns could work like pavement, with the same ability to place on corners and make diagonal paths, as well as conferring the same speed benefits of gravel, and allowing one to make more natural-looking paths that even a priest of Fo can make.
  • A timer when snuffing a fire.
  • With the fishing update, we have seen interesting new details like the tacklebox automatically sorting items into its sub-containers, and fishing lines connecting the bobber to the rod. One could also apply these to things like leading animals and Bulk Container Units.
  • Right-click someone to heal them normally using bandages. This is really nice to have with healing spells, but I feel it was not fully implemented where non-priests are concerned.
  • A standardized way to repeat your last action. Whether it's firing a bow, using a ram, or healing a stubborn bruise, some actions just need an easier way to do again without having to set a keybind or queue in advance all the time.
  • I don't know what else to call it, but clicking on the "meta-item" of a group as seen here:

84bb31c0ef.png

could highlight all the items in that group for easy combining. No need to scroll and shift-click!

activate the 2nd item in the list, right click the group, combine.

move items to craft window and combine

You can't combine arrows, they are individual items, not resources. You can put the quiver on the hotkey bar and activate the first arrow in it.

Repeating last action would probably be against their long standing war on macros.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kelody said:

activate the 2nd item in the list, right click the group, combine.

Well, you got me there. The whole time I've been playing I've been doing it by shift-clicking to select the entire group!

You can't combine arrows, they are individual items, not resources.

Alright, bad example. But I hope it at least got the... point... across.

Repeating last action would probably be against their long standing war on macros.

By making actions easier to repeat, would it not discourage the need for macros and bots? It does not seem like a bigger deal than using the crafting menu to queue up 3+ actions at once, at the very least.

Edited by Hoseph