Sign in to follow this  
Ignacius

[RELEASE] Disband Mod, Disable Deeds Mod

DisbandMod

Simple mod I wrote to disband villages/settlements on a server when the mayor has been inactive/hasn't logged in for a set amount of time.

The reason I wrote this mod when there are already tax/upkeep mods out there for a similar purpose is I wanted one that would take place instantly. With this mod, upkeep will be ignored - once the configured number of days have gone by, the deed goes poof.

I tested this mod on my local development server with a few test cases on 1.8.0.3 with ago1024's modloader v0.40 and the results were successful. That being said, there may be things I've overlooked, so I still recommend making backups! If you come across any bugs/issues please let me know and I'll look into fixing them.

Note: Requires Sindusk's SinduskLibrary. link

https://github.com/kevinmd88/disbandmod/releases

DisableDeeds

A niche mod that most servers probably wouldn't want. I created it for one of my own servers, and decided to share it for anyone who might find it useful.

All it does is disable the settlement application form. Users who try to found a settlement, e.g. with the deed stake, will be given a message instead that it's disabled and won't be able to proceed with it. Any existing settlements that were on the server before the installation of this mod should be unaffected - they can be resized/modified/etc. as normal.

I tested this mod on my local development server with a few test cases on 1.8.0.3 with ago1024's modloader v0.40 and the results were successful. That being said, there may be things I've overlooked, so I still recommend making backups! If you come across any bugs/issues please let me know and I'll look into fixing them.

Note: Requires Sindusk's SinduskLibrary. link

https://github.com/kevinmd88/disabledeeds/releases

Edited by Ignacius
  • Like 2

Thank you for making these mods. I will definitely be using the disband mod instead of the auto alert mod.

Edited by Governor

DisbandMod

Update to v1.1:

- Added exception/error checking.
- The mod will now exclude permanent settlements from its checks.

I recommend anyone using this mod update it immediately, as permanent settlements may be at risk of inadvertently and unexpectedly disbanding with its use.

(My apologies for the oversight!)

• Like 2

We tried using this mod and EVERY deed on our server was automatically disbanded by 'Unknown Player' anyone else experience this issue?

On 2/13/2022 at 1:20 AM, crystaltears83 said:

We tried using this mod and EVERY deed on our server was automatically disbanded by 'Unknown Player' anyone else experience this issue?

Yes, This mod is now obsolete. It seems to be incapable of reading who the deed owner is.