Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

W. S. A. Independence lag

PLEASE HELP

CHAOS LAG IS OUT OF THIS WORLD

almost impossible to pvp without disconnecting

This hamster sabotage was the continuing work of the Gnome Conspiracy. Just the other day when I walked past one of my resident Gnomes I noticed the faint tap-tap-tapping of their shovel on the ground and immediately froze in my tracks unable to move a twitch. Promptly a great void opened in the ground under me and I was swiftly whisked into the center of the world where I saw the great Gnome Conspiracy gathering. They seemed to pay me no attention as the great campfire tossed its flames high into the air in the center of which a translucent globe spun with a poor hamster running in fright from the flames that surrounded it. All within a blink of the eye the void closed and I was once again on the solid ground where I stood but a eternity before I had been entrapped. As I turned my eyes towards the Gnome it chuckled, gave me a conspiratorial wink, leaned arrogantly on its shovel and froze into its former statue like pose.

Beware, the Gnome Conspiracy lives on! I have found that the only way to thwart their evil plans to disrupt the peace and tranquility of our lands is to have them all confined within my deed(s) where they seem content to assemble without the desire to roam the lands spreading their mischief everywhere. Please send all of these seemingly petrified creatures (Gnomes, both red and green hatters) you have postage paid to me so that I may do the great service and sacrifice to all the Wurm community of containing their evil plottings within these confines of subliminal peacefulness where only occasionally can they escape into the center of the world to rise in rebellion once more. Yes, a noble endeavor on my part I agree but since none but myself have even detected their movements when in these altered states of enlightenment, I fear that none but myself are fearless enough to face this predicament in such a tangental manner.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

On 2/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, Keenan said:

I believe Retro mentioned that we'll be posting about compensation once we're out of the woods. We're aware of what we've cost players in terms of play time, especially those on Indy who have put up with unplayable conditions for over a day now.

So it has been a couple days now.  Is anything happening?

We're still monitoring for further issues and investigating the causes of it all. So not yet 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, Keenan said:

I believe Retro mentioned that we'll be posting about compensation once we're out of the woods. We're aware of what we've cost players in terms of play time, especially those on Indy who have put up with unplayable conditions for over a day now.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, Retrograde said:

We're still monitoring for further issues and investigating the causes of it all. So not yet 

Just making sure it isn't forgotten with all of the updates and whatnot going on.

The servers shutdown yesterday for maintenance, and the last week has been quite stable.  

Any update or information would be appreciated.

Not forgotten and I'm glad it's stable, but we aren't resolved with the situation yet, we'll let everyone know when we're done 

• Like 1