Sign in to follow this  
Polojordan

Sorcery Titles

Make a drop down menu with a list of the sorcery titles that you've earned or used the appropriate item for. Can be under the /titles window.

Ex. if someone a Male character has used the Slime of Uttacha, a White Cherry, and the Black Tome, then they should have the option to pick from "Witch Hunter", "Enchanter", "Necromancer", or "Wizard".

• Like 8

Been suggested before, still massive +1 ofc.

• Like 1

Seems like such an easy thing to do. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet.

+1

2 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Seems like such an easy thing to do. Not sure why it hasn't been implemented yet.

+1

I am not quite sure it's so easy to do it retroactively if we stick by the current rules.(like death knight for example which is 3 black but more than red and other or something like that, pulling that information might not be impossible but I guess it could be tricky). For one tome titles, sure it's straight forward... Tbh I would give people who currently have 3 blacks no matter how others the title of death knight, etc.

Oh and ofc +1

This undermines what tomes were tho, you would combine different set of tome to get different titles, you would remove an element there. 

43 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

This undermines what tomes were tho, you would combine different set of tome to get different titles, you would remove an element there. 

Yeah but in same time if people knew they could have specific (3 tomes, more than other title) in future beside archmage or magician they would maybe bother about order. They way it was most people thought I'm gonna be archmage anyway since I want all tomes why would I bother to become death knight, warlock, wizard in meantime for a couple of days, months... Only other solution I see that would be inline with that would be to let people who have enough tomes to choose one from those titles upon change and can't have access to others. Or just have individual tome titles, and curent combination one which makes me wonder whats the point, sure it's bit better but not that great...

Anyway imo title system was pretty dumb with all those 3 charge tomes that couldn't be split. Chasing order of usage was pretty unpractical.

55 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

That's true. But since almost everyone has max tomes these days how about we make it a 10 tome requirment?

+1 for the suggestion, though I also think backtracking achievements may be complex.

But:

1 hour ago, Sn00 said:

That's true. But since almost everyone has max tomes these days how about we make it a 10 tome requirment? 

Seems to me like someone firmly being trapped inside his bubble. Most active players I know and get in contact with are definitely not "almost everyone".  So is me. Anyway all the best for tome holders and sorcery practitioners.

+1

With such time investment we should have the option to select what title we use.