Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

CLUB Market ~Crystal Lake's Utmost Buys~

Our beautiful market is now open to the public. CLUB Market~Crystal Lake's Utmost Buys~ is a collaboration with multiple players who wanted to create a comprehensive market where people could go to find whatever they needed, but to also provide a relaxing place to visit. I think we've done a pretty awesome job at it too! Currently we have masters in several skills : pottery, leather working, blacksmithing, fine carpentry, and bowyery. We also have runes, bulk goods (bricks of various materials, mortar, and clay) with planks and concrete to soon be added. We have champion animals, hellhorses, bison, and 5 speed horses. All our bulk goods and animals are self service. If we don't have it, and you want it, we can make it! 

Future plans are for a chapel where sermons can be held.

Salacia is always on site to help or answer your questions.

Located at P-20 on Indy, it's just a minute walk west from Haven, right on the water. Ample parking on the water, and on nearby enchanted grass. There is also a public use large cart with bulls to haul your goods to your ship. 

A few screenies to show off our beautiful market:

GQZGByj.jpg

reXzivb.jpg

tC4hxpE.jpg

• Like 12

Some horses found new homes today, more were brought in for adoption..

New items added to a few merchants.

Yesterday several horses, a champ baby unicorn, a champ brown bear, and several tools found new owners. We have many interesting things to see and buy.

Added yesterday: a fsb with 500 of each veggie, 98.8-99.2ql. That's 5500 top veggies to stock your pantry with.

All self service. No arranging a meeting time. No having to sail on a set schedule. Come check us out!

A few new items in our self service bulk area: 100ql chopped veggies, 98.5ql corn (unchopped) 99.3ql garlic (unchopped). mortar, clay, and concrete.

Also, some new straight five speed horses added to the animal stalls.

• Like 2

One of our merchants has a rare bone priced at 15s.

Baby straight five speed horses added. 

New hellhorses in stock.

New champ unicorns in stock.

Remember, if there's a bulk good you want and we don't have it, we will craft it. There are currently 10+ people associated with our market.

A piece of every colour of dragon scale is now available - also random everyday equipment...

• Like 2

Hey, people of Club market. This looks really awesome. I have a question though following my recent poll on the forums about active markets. 

Do you guys offer open market stalls to the public to place merchants? What is required if I want to place a merchant in CLUB market? 

5 hours ago, Farmboy102 said:

Hey, people of Club market. This looks really awesome.

Its a really nice deed for sure, and is packed with most things people would want. ChampagneDragon did an awesome job organizing this market. :)

As far as open merchant stalls go, the Dragon has to answer to that, as its been a while since i was there myself. Im sure she will respond when she sees this.

Concider this a friendly bump. ;) 

• Like 1

Currently all our market space is spoken for. As CLUB is a group project, I have run the idea of expanding stall space by some of the members, and am continuing to discuss with the remaining. I will let you know if space does become available.

Do you sell Wine yet? No? Want to buy some of mine for resale? ?

Just to let people know there is something wrong with the permissions at this market. I bought a key for one of the bulk buy pens and can't load the bins on my cart.

Sorry about that. Loading permissions are on, not sure why it won't work for you. The response I got was "it should not need pickup perms".

As soon as I found out about the problem I got you taken care of though...

Edited by ChampagneDragon

4 hours ago, lostrover said:

Just to let people know there is something wrong with the permissions at this market. I bought a key for one of the bulk buy pens and can't load the bins on my cart.

I will add that it was my merchant you bought from, and im glad the issue was fixed asap. Glad it worked in the end. :) 

Starting to stock new color 5 speed horses!! Currently a gold buckskin and a piebald. Will have more next trip...

Bought Bulk 6 (80ql Chicken Coop) & couldn't load it. Please fix permissions!!!

6 hours ago, Ciggie said:

Bought Bulk 6 (80ql Chicken Coop) & couldn't load it. Please fix permissions!!!

Please explain your problem a bit more detailed. The permissions should be quite ok. :)

What did you try to load it into (has to be a wagon for the coop i believe)? Are you strong enough to load (23 BS)? Is your wagon all the way inside the pen? Are you standing all the way inside the pen? 

The reason for all these questions is simply because the last one that had problems also thought it was the permissions, but it was simple user errors. 

Nothing else in my wagon, I've got 35 Body Strength & I was right inside the pen.

1 minute ago, Ciggie said:

Nothing else in my wagon, I've got 35 Body Strength & I was right inside the pen.

Hm. Maybe there are som wonky permissions on the coop itself. The permissions on the deed should be good. I believe the coop is from one of ChampagneDragons. If you send a pm on the forums the Dragon will help you when back. :) 

1 minute ago, Nordlys said:

Hm. Maybe there are som wonky permissions on the coop itself. The permissions on the deed should be good. I believe the coop is from one of ChampagneDragons. If you send a pm on the forums the Dragon will help you when back. :) 

Will do, thank you Nordlys

I believe this was taken care of. I sure hope the perm issue is resolved now. I had been given wrong information (three times! ) from CA, and pickup perms did need to be enabled. 

Just wondering if you have 5spd Bison for sale? :)

Thank you all who bought items from my merchant - more taunting items to come soon!

19 hours ago, Jotz said:

Just wondering if you have 5spd Bison for sale? :)

Yep. As of last night there were two breeding pair there. I also have more available if you need.

Some new color horses , 5 speed, now available, with many more to come in the days ahead.