Sign in to follow this  
Fushaum

LFM Heathendale - Independence - Map P25

Heathendale is a new need, where the plan is to make a place for new players to learn the game, get some skill, where they one day, then can go out and try to build something on there own.

It is not like we kick or members, all members are free to stay on the deed, if they like to do so, and then they will get a privet house they can call home.
We will try to help out with what we can, from how to skill up, help sell stof on the market if you like to do that, help you out with tools so you can get a good start.

Owners of the deed is my girlfriend and I.
The deed is new, so if you like to help out build the deed you are more then welcome, but we do not inv players in to be deed slaves, so that is a thing if you like to help out.
If you are new player and you like to get prem with in game coins, we will tell you to forces on that first, then after you can help out on the deed.

My girlfriend is from south Africa and I am from Danmark my self, we have two new players, one from US and one from Germany.

We use discord, but that is not something you need, it helps a bit, if I like to give some info as the deed members are offline.
If you like to know more about the deed or us, then type to me in game /tell Trygve, PM me on Discord Beafush#1757 or PM me here on the forum, just so you know, I am not that good a forum user hehe.

Hope to see you in game, remember we play to have fun that is why we play ?

Edited by Fushaum
  • Like 2

Heathendale still happy to take new players in, or old for that matter ?