Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

Settlement History addition

I'd really like to see Settlement History provide a bit more personalised/customised information, such as the date the village was founded, villager achievements (titles received, unique kills, that sort of thing) and perhaps the ability for a mayor to add entries (perhaps using the Twitter feature?). As it is, it's a bit clinical, and not very interesting for villagers to check out. Something to add a little flavour to it would be welcome.

Mayors should also be allowed to control what information is shared on Settlement History. For instance, I may not want everyone in the village to know how much myself or others have put into upkeep.

• Like 4

I'd like to see the available *possibilities* and than vote based on that..

Any wu modder willing to bring some light about deed information that's kept in db?

That is a great idea , specifically being able to hide the amount of upkeep added and by whom. 

3 hours ago, Schiann said:

such as the date the village was founded

This is the main thing that I would like to be able to see. There is so much info in my Settlement History that the original founding date can't be scrolled back to view anymore. Fortunately in this instance I know I founded it within a few hours of Deliverance opening (September 7th
2011) but otherwise I would have no accurate idea.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
add