Sign in to follow this  
Elenonia

Cant Flatten Clay tile

https://imgur.com/a/tRMZmH9

The tile in the Center under the red arrow is the Clay tile.  I have over the required level to flatten the clay tile but I cannot accomplish this.  There is one square perimeter around the clay, as you can see, I have nothing, not even grass * I cultivated all the surrounding tiles to make sure I did not miss something.  A friend came down to check if he could flatten it as well and could not.  I keep getting the message [22:36:55] Some corners can't be modified.

I am unsure if this is a bug or if something obvious is missed here I could be missing something quite simple. Thanks in advance

• Official protected highways use a marker at each tile corner which will protect all 4 tiles around them. These markers are called Catseyesand Waystones. Official highways are used by wagoners to transport goods as well as for general transportation purposes.

That explains A lot lol thank you ?

testing doesn't seem like highway would affect it, you are still able to terraform up to +/-20 slopes

"Clay tiles can be lowered using the Level command if all corners are higher or level to an adjacent flat tile. A digging skill of 70 is required to do this."

but you cannot raise it.   @Elenonia have you tried dropping dirt in the center and level it down to flat?