Sign in to follow this  
Maiev

Damage Bonus for Hunting Same Creature

I think it would be nice if we had title and damage bonus or only damage bonus for having killed a creature (for example hell hound) for a lot of times.

For example %5 damage against hell hounds for having killed 2k times, %10 damage for having killed 5k times, %15 for having killed 20k times, %20 for having killed 50k times. 

• Like 2

Expertise sort of thing, knowing weak spots of the enemy from all those fights? I'm not much of a fighter but I like the idea.

It's a nice idea, but by the time you killed 2k Hellhounds you probably have the equipment to 1 shot them or near enough anyway. 

I have probably killed under 100 hellhounds and kill them with two swings of a Huge Axe at 73 FS.

I would suggest this is a nice concept but only if creature difficulty is increase somewhat.

You could make it a scale so every kill improves your ability to fight them by a very small 1/200% ?

But then it will be hardly noticeable as an achievement  as it won't be a goal like "I killed 2k now I am better"

-1 from me as I think there are much more important things to prioritize, but I'm not against it if embedded within a larger change to PVE

It's more a "taking out the trash", "let's reduce repetition" kinda thing. :P

This looks interesting

+1 if the animals used in pvp such as horses, hell horses are excluded

-1 if they are included

I am sure they would ask for the pvp community's opinion about that if they were to ever implement it.