Sign in to follow this  
Cipacadrinho

Summon animals spell

You already made the summon player spell.

Why not alter the code a bit to be able to summon the animals in that toon's cared table? And the pop up for the summon should be presented to the owner ofc.

Animals must be cared for to prevent ppl playing "beam me up Scotty" with unclaimed creatures.

Presents an alternative to animal cages into ships and if you wake up with a hangover in the woods you can just summon your horse:)

Could be 50 favor 40 or 50 diff?

Imagine you have a priest friend but his deed is far away, you can just grind channeling together while playing cow tennis at the same time!

I have no ideea if dragons/drakes/insert_special_creature_here can be cared for but you can just make it unavailable for those type or let it flow and can have ppl just scout for dragons/special creatures all day then just care for it and sell it to the highest bidder.

Then can have a dragon slaying on someone's deed or on a starter town depends where the buyer decides to summon it.

Same can be done with rare champ creatures.

Can create a new way of playing the game: ranger/scout/archeology type (indy jones?)  that just finds special creatures or even normal ones if an order has been placed and sells them thru summon and combined with selling some archeology stuff can be a mobile no roots source of income.

Have your chickens escaped the coop for  a 10th time !!?!?  You rage black-out and you wake up with them gone and a lonely feather wedged between your butt cheecks? Have no fear!  Can order 5 new chickens and summon them with your alt priest that you also pay prem for now so code ab gets some income too!

Edited by Cipacadrinho
  • Like 1

Perhaps maybe just tamed creatures? (would add some value to taming and would avoid summoning something and not being able to lead it on another deed, though I'm not sure on the permissions mechanics there)

• Like 1

I have to put a -1 to this. 

Animals are one of few reasons you still have to travel around. Everything else is just hermiting, mailing and teleporting.

I kinda like the cages, and it would be sad to see those getting less used.

+1 cuz I want to be able to get my horse back if I died and used karma summon corpse.