Sign in to follow this  
Votip

Votip's Drawings - General Thread

elo. I noticed that a lot of people are interested in my drawings. I have a lot of questions on GL-Freedom or Private Messages when i will create new one. So I decided to create a thread for this stuff. I am not sure that Town Square is right place for that, but lets go

My plan is to post there every single drawing that i created and will create. I know that a lot of people dont read Chaos threads where is a lot of my creations.

First drawing was for my friend @necroe, it shows his Chaos deed that he build with his squad.

I didnt want to post it, but i made a mistake and there was a leak xD

That is also first drawing where i decided to try make some simple shadows. It is one of my best drawing, but after some time i see that there is a lot of mistakes, that should be repaired.

18bhC4H.png

Second drawing that i want to show you now is concept art of sandstone forge and fireplace. Sandstone is very beautiful ore, but a little bit useless. Someone created in Suggestions thread about adding more Sandstone stuff - that is a great idea. Same thing should happen with slate in my opinion.

514ShcW.png

Most difficult thing with drawing is that sometimes human dont know what to draw. If you have any ideas, feel free to share with me

More drawings soon 

• Like 17

I was bored at work and decided to try my hand at art inspired by Master Fluter and Painter, Master Votip.

I could not come to achieve his greatness.