Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Create sandstone and pottery fireplaces and ovens

Admittedly, this was at least to some extent motivated by the latest rare sandstone brick I produced ?. But it would indeed be nice to have different oven and fireplace designs, in sandstone, pottery, maybe even iron.

Forges, smelters, and kilns might stay granitic as they are due to higher temperatures to sustain.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum
  • Like 3

Any new models, even just with cosmetic changes are always welcome. Add fountains, statues, wells, colossi to the list.

+7

Good suggestion, especially considering it won't bring any new models to the  game. Not so sure about iron (as that would probably need a new model, and I don't think it fits too well with Wurm's general aesthetic), but everything we can make bricks out of should be used in ovens, forges, fireplaces and anything else that might be fitting.

• Like 1

+++++1 Unless they reduce the amt of sandstone resource veins created, which seem to outnumber other veins 2 to 1,  I'd like to see other uses for sandstone as well.  As others said, anything made of stone should also be able to be made in sandstone.

I too would like to see pottery bricks fireplaces

Edited by Bloodscythe

Definitely +1. Any maybe low stone walls made from sandstone, slate, etc as well. I love that rougher look of the low stone vs the more austere stone fences. 

Edited by NeeNee

yes please, sandstone is almost useless right now

hZ8UqSG.png

• Like 1

Love your drawings Votip - keep them coming ?

and +1 for different forges

Edited by Rhianna