Sign in to follow this  
Gumbo

Libila Colossus Construction

I will now be taking orders to construct an 80ql Libila Colossus at your deed.  All mats will be supplied by me. Price per Libila Colossus is 20 silver, and will be available on all Freedom servers except Chaos. Also, only coastal Xanadu. Colossus can be a little time consuming to piece together as I'll be doing them alone, but I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result.  By ordering here in this thread you are accepting a binding contract to pay for the colossus, seeing how there's no way for me to take my colossus and go home if you don't. 
If you have any questions, please ask either here or PM Gumbo in game.

Edit: Please to note - You have to be a follower of Libila to start, add pieces to, and/or complete the colossus.

Who would like to have the lovely Lady Libila at their place?

Here's a peek at what you'll be getting

Libila2.jpg

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 8

I think this was built west of Haven Landing on Indy? I got a notification that it was created, and had seen you in local ? 

I have visited the Libila collosus and it looks very cool! (not a buy offer, just a comment)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Daryan_AT said:

I think this was built west of Haven Landing on Indy? I got a notification that it was created, and had seen you in local ? 

I have visited the Libila collosus and it looks very cool! (not a buy offer, just a comment)

Yep, he built one at CLUB Market. It is pretty awesome!

• Like 2

Hi Gumbo!

As we discussed yesterday, I am very interested in the colossus. I figured Ill add a reply to the forum to make it official (and as you state, make a binding contract ;) ) I am ready a bit sooner than planned, so if you could contact me in game (or on forum PM if I am not on) whenever you have time, that would be great! Thank you :)

Edited by Viti
  • Like 1

Good news that you have the area prepped already.  I'll be in-game shortly and send you a PM there to discuss details.

:)

Edited by Gumbo
to make an edit

One luvly Lady Libila colossus for the luvly Lady Viti.  Thanks much for the great company while this was being constructed. 

Libila4-Viti.jpg

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 4

Many thanks to Gumbo! He did awesome work. Was a pleasure to have him around and chitchat about. He was done much quicker than expected, helped me to convert to Libila so I could put the final pieces on it myself and also ended up imping it while using a vynora rune in the hopes it would turn rare. 

Now I have this awesome looking colossus on my tiny deed! Well, the picture says enough. If you are looking to get a colossus of your own, I cannot recommend Gumbo enough. I am one happy Viti.

Thank you again Gumbo! Feel free to stop by for some of my crappy meals whenever you are around :)

• Like 1

Bump for lowered price... now 20s a pop

What a pleasure it was dealing with Gumbo. He was quick, efficient, and super friendly. Now I have an awesome statue I get to look at every time I walk outside. Thank you again for the colossus (And the insane courier cast). Was a pleasure doing business with you!

u8sUqMF.jpg

dPHqejt.jpg

All Hail Libila!!

• Like 1