Sign in to follow this  
SolidDrake

I am stuck in an old deed

I am an old returning player to Wurm online. I logged in with my old account, to find that I am stuck in the old Ravenholm deed on Chaos, which belonged to the now-defunct MR kingdom. I can't get out since the cave walls are collapsed and the doors, which I assume lead out, are locked. I tried to join a village on another server, but when they tried to /vinvite me, they said they got an error message saying they can't find a player with that name.

Not sure what do now. I would rather not suicide. I tried using /vteleport, but it seems like I have already used it once.

Edited by SolidDrake

I dont think you can be vinvited across servers . try to get to a mailbox by crushing your way through if you can, or to the sea ?  giving your location and talking about what you carry is probably not the best idea, you might want to edit those 

Support should help in this situation i think, use /support command ingame.

/vinvite works on server where are you.

3 minutes ago, Baid said:

could have a priest head to chaos and summon you

doesn't work on chaos

This sounds like a really unfortunate situation. I do hope GMS help with this, seems very reasonable and fair. Fingers crossed!

This player did in fact submit a support ticket and was assisted out of his predicament :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Maiev said:

I dont think you can be vinvited across servers . try to get to a mailbox by crushing your way through if you can, or to the sea ?  giving your location and talking about what you carry is probably not the best idea, you might want to edit those 

Done, thanks for the heads up

• Like 1