Sign in to follow this  
Jimbean

WTS Store is Closed

Hello.

I want to sell Smoke of sol, 0/3 charges available, price is 150 euros per charge, or 425 euros for all three in a single trade. Payment via paypal, friends and familly.

I also want to sell Green Tome of magic, 3 charges available, price is 40 euro per charge, or 100 euros for all three in a single trade. Payment via paypal, friends and familly.

For last I save my supreme small sailing boat. This baby I want to see go for no less than 50 euros/silver coins.

-[21:19:41] A small sailing boat that will accommodate five people. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. Wood  colors: r=21, g=21, b=21. Sail colors: r=21, g=21, b=21. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from walnut. You must use a mallet on the "PHS Valkyra" in order to improve it. Ql: 92.0397, Dam: 0.880055. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Jimbean, has been etched in the stern.

-[21:19:41] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Jimbean'.

Buyers of Green Tome/Smoke of Sol, need to be respectable members of community with references showing their trustworthiness.

Thank you very much for your read, and I look forward to sell this items.

Good luck,

Jimbean o/

Edited by Jimbean
nothing left to sell

Green Tome charges are all SOLD. Thanks for purchase.

Supreme Sailing boat SOLD. Thank you Angelklaine

0 Smoke of Sol Charges await their new owner.

Smoke of Sol Charges are all SOLD. Thank you for the business.

*Personal goals are done, and uniques aren't so generous with them, come brag about your fix today.*

Edited by Jimbean
Change of availability of items for sale

I'll get two charges of the green tome - PM...

• Like 1

When Jaz has got his 2 charges out of the green tome, i can take the last charge.

• Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to greet anyone who had as much enjoyment seeing this post slowly reach its intentions as I have. I want, and need, to thank all of you who have done business with me. I applaud your investment in the Wurm game, as it has made me a bit richer, than I was yesterday. Anyhow, for everyone else whom this post might seem interesting, I do convey appologies, but it is from now on CLOSED, due to inavailability of items for sale. I SOLD all of the items I wished to sell.

With evermore approaching Merchant Add :) woot woot I bid you all good luck and HNG*

Jimbean, o/

*(HappyNumberGenerator)