Sign in to follow this  
Maiev

Deed Bound Tower Guards

I think it would be really nice if we could somehow ''brand'' tower guards whose tower is within deed borders so that nobody can steal the equipment we put on them in PvE. 

• Like 3

If you want deed guards, pay for a spirit templar.

Spirit templars attack agressive creatures automatically without asking for help, you cant put equipment on them, they have different texture. So they are not the same  as tower guards. 

I don't need help from tower guards anyways and most people who can put valuable equipment on them don't as well. It is just to make things more interesting. 

Relatively new players can already put troll clubs on them and probably also new character free equipment on them (haven't tried that one) and nobody is going to steal those. 

I think the change I am suggesting can only be concerning to players who get KOS from many people (if that mechanic still exists in the game). In PvP you are able to steal things from enemy kingdom deeds so I don't think such a change will stop them from taking equipment from guards. 

Only big problem I can see with this is if they can still be looted once dead. Some players might pull them to strong monsters and loot them once they are dead and not taking this into account, owner of the deed might put valuable equipments on the guards thinking they are safe. 

What I am suggesting probably doesn't work with how guards work right now, so it is probably a bad suggestion and won't get anywhere. However, I am just suggesting in case it might work and get considered.

Edited by Maiev
  • Like 1

This was also touched upon in an older thread, which unfortuantely didn't get much traction.

Still would like to see either ingame, though some incentive to actually equip the buggers would be a great start.