Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

The Quest!

Recommended Posts

Found the quest start location, found the second location, now at the third location but can't find the next clue...

I'm either missing something obvious or something is missing :P 

 

If anybody is past this point and feeling generous please send me a pm to push me in the right direction....

 

 

(And ty Snoo for taking the time to set this up - this is a lot of fun!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Found the quest start location, found the second location, now at the third location but can't find the next clue...

I'm either missing something obvious or something is missing :P 

 

If anybody is past this point and feeling generous please send me a pm to push me in the right direction....

 

 

(And ty Snoo for taking the time to set this up - this is a lot of fun!)

I'm at the third location as well. I've been scouting this area very thoroughly but found nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Found the quest start location, found the second location, now at the third location but can't find the next clue...

I'm either missing something obvious or something is missing :P 

 

If anybody is past this point and feeling generous please send me a pm to push me in the right direction....

 

 

(And ty Snoo for taking the time to set this up - this is a lot of fun!)

 

4 minutes ago, pagsiu said:

I'm at the third location as well. I've been scouting this area very thoroughly but found nothing.

 

Hmm, I will take a personal look at the location later tonight, see if something has gone wrong or if I've been a noob ( I triple checked!! )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sn00 said:

 

 

Hmm, I will take a personal look at the location later tonight, see if something has gone wrong or if I've been a noob ( I triple checked!! )

 

Turns out this challenge was destroyed and is now replaced. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the clues in this thread leads to where to start the quest.

 

Happy questing!

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some say  it's spread over the books of Exodus, some say it's not a book at all.
Some say it's all about the Ciphers

Some say it's about the letter C itself.

Some say it's on the page 18 of the book of Torah

Some say it's about the number 18 itself.

 

But, what do I know?

Edited by Sn00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snoo, did you check all the clue locations to be sure more of them havent been removed/ tampered with? Having trouble with finding clue 4 .. .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tip to all questsolvers out there.

 

https://www.dcode.fr <-- That site does not include the custom alphabet when it comes to numbers, if you want to try to decrypt the messages automatically you need to use a different tool ;)

Happy questing.

Edited by Sn00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Treasure still remains unclaimed.

The challenge not yet solved.

It was once Ageless...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still unclaimed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Discontinued. It was probably one too hard.

Will make a more thoughtful process in the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this