Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 31/JAN/19

PatchNotes.png

Due to server instability 5 hours sleep bonus has been applied to all accounts

Spell Changes:

• Resist changes:
    • Fireheart, shard of ice and rotting gut all changed to 150 seconds for 100% resist with 1.5 seconds resist added per power.
  • Tweaked spell damages:
    • Worm brains from 140 damage  down to 120 damage per power
    • Inferno from 30k to 25k base damage
    • Hypothermia from 300 to 250 damage per power
    • Fireheart from 10k to 9k base damage, 100 to 80 damage per power
    • Shard of ice from 150 to 120 damage per power
    • Rotting gut from 8k to 7k base damage, 120 to 100 damage per power
  • Bugfix:  Burning items with empty container slots new behavior as listed below.
    • You can no longer fuel furnaces with Empty Item Slots, as well as not showing the action for Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots.
    • You can now burn containers that have Initial Containers and Empty Item Slots as long as both are empty.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed spelling of Approbation in the journal.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a few issues with the planting of fish keep nets.
  • Bugfix:  Sacrifice a Champion Creature should now trigger correctly in the journal.
  • Bugfix:  Spend 1k Favor should now trigger correctly in the journal.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue with lamps and HoTA statues becoming solid colors instead of just the glow being tinted. Buoy lamps should be the only lamp retaining the colour of the dye.
  • Bugfix:  Reach Meditation Path Level 9 wording in the journal has been corrected.
  • Bugfix:  The proper title will now be awarded for The Winding Road journal tier.
  • Bugfix: Chopped and ground food items should retain their proper state in a crate.

Art Changes:

• Fixed textures for support beams, statuettes, darts and tool belts.
  • Added normal and specular maps to rocksalt vein, fixes exaggerated shininess.
  • Tentacles spell now has graphics and animation.
  • Huge bells and large bell resonators now properly show all metal types, bell tower shows wood types
  • Stone house oriels will display ivy again
  • Fixed glimmersteel and adamantine plate upper arm textures
  • Updated Wurm University pmk textures

The post Patch Notes 31/JAN/19 appeared first on Wurm Online.

• Like 1

First ofc. Tentacles had this for a few weeks now.

• Tentacles spell now has graphics and animation.  WUT? 
Edited by Sn00
  • Like 2

lol.... tentacles for the win! Too bad about the hota statues :( I really liked the way they looked. Lamps too. 

Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sn00 said:

First ofc. Tentacles had this for a few weeks now.

• Tentacles spell now has graphics and animation.  WUT? 

Saroman has a habit of sneaking through pack updates, whether it's the same time as the update or previously, we're trying to at least keep some form of record when art stuff is updated

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Saroman has a habit of sneaking through pack updates, whether it's the same time as the update or previously, we're trying to at least keep some form of record when art stuff is updated

Sneaky boy @Saroman

I hope to see a screenshot/GIF of the new tentacle graphics.

1 hour ago, BrandonSF said:

white dye on wood pls.

White dye overall pls.

"Stone house oriels will display ivy again" Very small grump, nice to see the ivy back, but sad it is still on the inside as well as the outside. Guessing there is a good reason that couldn't be adjusted as it really just looks wrong.

• Like 1

Why in the hell would you guys change  the colors for WU to that UGLY color arrangement.. Its just horrible its not what I paid for..

https://imgur.com/a/T5hzYBp

Edited by Ismira
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ismira said:

Why in the hell would you guys change  the colors for WU to that UGLY color arrangement.. Its just horrible its not what I paid for..

https://imgur.com/a/T5hzYBp

It looks like trash and super pixel looks like it was drawn in paint

For the record pmks are the ones that control their graphics.

They are able to update them as they see fit depending our approval, but when you purchase a pmk item for its design please be aware the pmk may change it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Niki said:

your cats look like trash and super pixel looks like it was drawn in paint

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

your cats look like trash and super pixel looks like it was drawn in paint

You want to sell your poorly designed PMK stuff to Freedom? You should understand that money keeps kingdoms running. Listen to your customers instead of insulting them.

6 minutes ago, Niki said:

You want to sell your poorly designed PMK stuff to Freedom? You should understand that money keeps kingdoms running. Listen to your customers instead of insulting them.

The only insult i see here is yours. Why are you insulting me? us? What did we ever do to you?

Listen up, one thing WU had wanted for some time is to change its graphics. This is because most of us didn't like the old ones and also because all of the original members that created the original designs were gone. We wanted it to feel like our PMK more than someone's PMK that quit the game ... 

In retrospective though, no amount of your insults will make us go back to the yellow designs. We simply dislike them, and it being our PMK we can do whatever we want with it. If you want the old designs back call upon a change like "Keep both designs" but don't you dare call us for insulting freedomers and making trash art. That's not your place to decide that you hear me?

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

The only insult i see here is yours. Why are you insulting me? us? What did we ever do to you?

Listen up, one thing WU had wanted for some time is to change its graphics. This is because most of us didn't like the old ones and also because all of the original members that created the original designs were gone. We wanted it to feel like our PMK more than someone's PMK that quit the game ... 

In retrospective though, no amount of your insults will make us go back to the yellow designs. We simply dislike them, and it being our PMK we can do whatever we want with it. If you want the old designs back call upon a change like "Keep both designs" but don't you dare call us for insulting freedomers and making trash art. That's not your place to decide that you hear me?

I'm sorry you can't handle constructive feedback honestly, I'm not insulting you I probably should since you hated on Pusheen but whatever. It's great you like your new designs and everything and support your kingdom. However the majority of the people I've talked to and have seen talk about this topic doesn't like the new art. So you should understand some of their concerns. The graphic looks entirely down scaled and low res, the tall banners are off center, they have no edge around them like all the others. Overall the design looks very poorly made and rushed. The only thing that is slightly acceptable is the banner.

1 hour ago, Niki said:

1 minute ago, Niki said:

I'm sorry you can't handle constructive feedback honestly

• Like 9

Bugfix:  Spend 1k Favor should now trigger correctly in the journal.

This seems to be still a problem? My Vyn priest vesseled  1.5k+ favor and the journal is still white

Anyone else also had this ?

Ok I manage to get the gaol by casting CoC

Edited by KillerSpike

Sign in to follow this