Sign in to follow this  
JustWave

An Error Occurred. You Can Not Transfer Right Now.

So I selected the Epic Cluster because I wanted to PVP.  But I realized there isn't much of a population on the Epic Clusters.  I randomly stumbled across a portal and tried to transfer when I get the in game error message "An error occurred.  You can not transfer right now."  When I quit the game, and attempt to reload it, I can't log in for roughly five minutes with the message "Connection denied.  You are being transferred to another server."  When I am able to log in it takes me back to my Elevation map where I logged off.  Any idea what's going on?  Thanks!

Also, if it matters, this isn't the account that I am having the issue with.  I can't log into the forums with my new account for some reason - even though I was able to buy premium time on my new account with the correct username/password.  

Edited by JustWave

Would be of help if you submit a /support ticket in game with any character you can log in, so a GM can contact you, or at least provide the name of the character you're having trouble with.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JustWave said:

Also, if it matters, this isn't the account that I am having the issue with.  I can't log into the forums with my new account for some reason - even though I was able to buy premium time on my new account with the correct username/password.  

Forum and in game is separate accounts and it is generally a bad idea to use same password.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustWave said:

So I selected the Epic Cluster because I wanted to PVP.  But I realized there isn't much of a population on the Epic Clusters.  I randomly stumbled across a portal and tried to transfer when I get the in game error message "An error occurred.  You can not transfer right now."  When I quit the game, and attempt to reload it, I can't log in for roughly five minutes with the message "Connection denied.  You are being transferred to another server."  When I am able to log in it takes me back to my Elevation map where I logged off.  Any idea what's going on?  Thanks!

What kingdom are you on Epic? Right click body -> Examine.

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 1

So I woke up this morning, tried it, and it worked.  I think when I logged on it said something about there being server instability last night or something.

Thanks all!