Sign in to follow this  
validate

deeds that fall. but found though archaeology idea. show us the plan at the time it fell

i'd like to see the game take a screen shot of a deed from the token village plan thingy when the deed falls. and then when one finds the token in arch. u can link to the deeds formal glory in web.

• Like 2

That's probably not that hard to make.. as deed plan dumps are a thing... such could be exported, compressed and made available to preview online probably..

Not so sure... why we'd need a feature that stretched outside of the game, if anything the idea makes it more interesting to unlock such a feature at higher skill or to unlock bits of the deed's view even if partial.. based on skill or rng to have some speculation why they had this/that building here or there, etc..

Sadly.. it's FUN feature but seems like a lot of work to just unlock a 'preview', goal and cost to reach it, one seems to spread way over the worth of the other

you get a quarter to half a + from me.. (sadly doubt this will be a thing else I'd throw a whole +, gl either way)

• Like 1

That would actually be pretty fun, the idea that you can gather enough information to input it into lets say "deed planner" and recreate the whole place. It would really put a better picture in my head when I'm just running around looking at perfectly flat areas with just outlines of things but not much to go on. +1

• Like 1

While this is a cool idea, the server doesn't save any of this information, so it's not possible to recreate. 

The token location isn't exact either, as it's saved based on the old system of every deed being equal on both sides, meaning you arent finding where the token was, but the exact center of the deed. 

• Like 2

?   sad face here.  would have been cool though.  maybe folks could start sharing their deed plans  and pics again.  i love snooping deeds and seeing what they build. would have been cool to see old deeds too

• Like 1