Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Priest journal more tier ideas(and maybe in general other specific tiers)

Considering that third priest tier seems insanely hard I guess more wasn't planned. But could we have some more with more cool rewards? xD I though what of every priest after competing tier 4 could as reward get to choose one spell that he doesn't have from other gods to add to his spell list? That would mix things up and create more unique priest combinations and potentially make so interesting decisions :)

Also what if we could have other specific journals like for example when you get to 70 or 90 smithing (parent skill so 90 maybe too much..) you unlock special smithing journal path that would give some interesting perks for proffessions. Maybe learning to craft some new specific and better more efficient tool or choose affinity for some of child skills or less chance to fail... Beside smithing cooking journal maybe comes to mind, carpentry, fighting... This could potentially be additional fun system of grinding through the skills not just for skill itself but for perks that would bring veterans with 90+ skills new goals. Feel free to comment your thoughts and potential ideas for rewards...

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 5

+1 I'd like the fact that with hard work you get rewarded for it and how it would make the priests a little bit more diverse. 

• Like 1

The crafter one gets rare metals and able to choose 1 affinity, I think th epirest should have atleast one more bonus reward in the journal :)

Well according to VI 82 it will be atleast partly done at some moment :)

Quote: After these we’ll begin looking at skill specific journals, similar to how the priest ones work, but we don’t expect these out anytime soon. 

So yay for that when it comes :D