Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Temporary Inaccessibility Warning

I have recently dropped a deed called The House of Black on the mountaintop just west of Ravensrest. This deed extends until down by the shore. As I wish to build a boat cave accessible to all boats, I have had to remove part of a one-tile road (THIS WAS NOT A HIGHWAY!!!) and dig it down to swimming level in order to get this done. 

I will now be buying dirt, expanding the road to two-tiles, build a highway and fill this "hole" in the road with a bridge. 

You can still use this road by foot, but carts or wagons will temporarily, until I am able to get everything set up, not be able to cross. If you wish to travel by wagon, I would encourage you to use the existing highways rather than this one-tile road and spare you the frustration of not getting past this point at the moment. 

I am working hard to get this closed and connected ASAP, in addition to working at the Darq Canal. I repeat, this was NOT a highway, simply a one-tile road past the mountain, which is now not passable for wagons/carts until this entrance project is complete.

I will update this thread whenever this will be the case.

Thank you for your understanding.

The "hole" is located next to the clay right here:

k94mIcm.png

• Like 11

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, AJBlack said:

I have recently dropped a deed called The House of Black on the mountaintop just west of Ravensrest. This deed extends until down by the shore. As I wish to build a boat cave accessible to all boats, I have had to remove part of a one-tile road (THIS WAS NOT A HIGHWAY!!!) and dig it down to swimming level in order to get this done. 

I will now be buying dirt, expanding the road to two-tiles, build a highway and fill this "hole" in the road with a bridge. 

You can still use this road by foot, but carts or wagons will temporarily, until I am able to get everything set up, not be able to cross. If you wish to travel by wagon, I would encourage you to use the existing highways rather than this one-tile road and spare you the frustration of not getting past this point at the moment. 

I am working hard to get this closed and connected ASAP, in addition to working at the Darq Canal. I repeat, this was NOT a highway, simply a one-tile road past the mountain, which is now not passable for wagons/carts until this entrance project is complete.

I will update this thread whenever this will be the case.

Thank you for your understanding.

The "hole" is located next to the clay right here:

k94mIcm.png

From someone who does not live on Xanadu and nothing to do with this you get kuddos for making this thread. Way to many times i have seen someone do this (and have every right to do it) and no thread. So kuddos for informing everyone. 

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 4

Thanks for the warning, AJ. I sometimes use this road, so I appreciate the headsup.

Can I sell you some dirt? I'm a two-minute boat ride away :)

Though I am rarely there, and if, then by boat, thanks a lot, AJ. Your are great.

So you are to blame for making me swim and getting my plate rusted :P I found out the hard way on my way to a mission before this post was made. Thanks for the thread though and for letting us all know whats up ?