Sign in to follow this  
Karidwen

SOLD Please close "WTS coastal Deed on SE of Deliverance (Mirwood)"

WTS my deed on Deliverance. It is located at coordinates Q21 - Mirwood. If using this map - http://wurmonlinemaps.com/deliverance  it is at coordinates 1500;1580

It is the exact place where Factional Fight brothers deed Autumn Twilight used to be, and according to archaeology several other deeds also, as such it is a prime location for archaeology searches :)

- The deed comes with the main mansion fully built and furnished, as well as storage containers, bulk storage units;

- furnished kitchen with ovens, larder and several food storage bins, plumbing in kitchen (yes there is a water spring with well on it) and an alchemists table;

- hidden smithy/woodworks area at back of the house behind bookcases - forge;smelter and storage units for all your ores, lumps and anything else. Crate racks for woods/stones etc.

- Archaeology room, decorated and furnished with chests by type for easy management of fragments.

- living room with a notch for an altar and another one with storage and setup for tailoring and leatherworking;

- master bedroom featuring a canopy bed;

includes:

some materials already in storage, like 600+units of 96+ql cotton

meditation rug 77coc, the house is built such as the kitchen end and living room end are exactly 10 tiles apart, so one can train meditation without leaving the house for change of location;

beehives in yard;

chicken coop in yard;

underground boat docks (currently for knarrs, but can easily be made for large ships too);

2 mailboxes one with a 99 and other with a 100 cast on them, both are runed for larger items.

Enchanted grass around deed, and several pens.

Docks that can be accessed by all boats;

A underground tunnel leading straight to steppe that is connected to highway. Convenient for traveling and fast access to hunting grounds.

Mirwood-location.jpg     deed-info.jpg

docs1.jpg   house-view-from-docs.jpg   house-close1.jpg

hall2.jpg   hall.jpg   archaeology-room.jpg

bach-of-house-msithy.jpg   bedroom.jpg   living-room.jpg

kitchen-storage.jpg  kitchen1.jpg

PM offers :)

Edited by Karidwen
SOLD
  • Like 3

On 1/29/2019 at 8:17 PM, Karidwen said:

It is the exact place where Factional Fight brothers deed Autumn Twilight used to be, and according to archaeology several other deeds also, as such it is a prime location for archaeology searches

LumpyGravy was there opening day of the server (he later sold his entire place to Factional Fight, who renamed it to Autumn Twilight; I forget what Lumpy's place was originally called ...)

I was right south of Lumpy & Factional Fight, my old place was Seahorse Bay or Cove or something like that, also deeded right at the start of Deliverance.

I was bordered what was then the edge of the steppe and near the spit of land running out to the clay, which was built by Schiann, for her son who had a place nearby also for a brief time.

I am pretty sure there were a lot of other places there after us too, but those were the "Opening Day Deeds" for that exact spot.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1